Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Watch Out! The Hornets are coming!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Hey lads,

Long time no see. Congrats on your win over Wednesday today, a perfect home record is very impressive. If only your away form improved I think you would probably walk the league.

Anyway just popping by to give you all a heads up to keep an eye in the back of your heads, the hornets are scoring goals for fun at the moment. Admittedly we dropped points against blackpool, terrible second half display, but other than that the last time we really suffered was against yourselves and boro. All things told I think we were very unlucky to lose to yourselves, the nine men really took its toll and we were well on top against Boro until we had a man sent off. If we can keep 11 men on the pitch then we can really cause teams problem.

As it is I think we will probably finish 3rd, and I can see you guys finishing second. No idea who is going to win the league, but i would not be surprised if Middlesborough made a late charge. How do you guys see the rest of the season going?

Re: Watch Out! The Hornets are coming!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:37 pm

p.s. how are heidar and smudger getting along?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:40 pm

I think Watford, like Palace, will fall away.

I don't think you we're unlucky against us, even 11 v 11 we had the best chances and your defence struggled. Would like to see you do well though, as you're a good club and I rate Zola. So hope I'm wrong and you win the play-offs!

Burnley are my tip to surprise everyone.

Think City will win the league :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

hornet_fan wrote:Hey lads,

Long time no see. Congrats on your win over Wednesday today, a perfect home record is very impressive. If only your away form improved I think you would probably walk the league.

Anyway just popping by to give you all a heads up to keep an eye in the back of your heads, the hornets are scoring goals for fun at the moment. Admittedly we dropped points against blackpool, terrible second half display, but other than that the last time we really suffered was against yourselves and boro. All things told I think we were very unlucky to lose to yourselves, the nine men really took its toll and we were well on top against Boro until we had a man sent off. If we can keep 11 men on the pitch then we can really cause teams problem.

As it is I think we will probably finish 3rd, and I can see you guys finishing second. No idea who is going to win the league, but i would not be surprised if Middlesborough made a late charge. How do you guys see the rest of the season going?

i dont get it, you think we will finish second but havent a clue who will beat us to the league? :?

you are doing fantastic at the moment it has to be said, though how many of your players are actually contracted to the club?

last point, i thought we dominated you for pretty much 90 minutes, with 11 men, 10 and 9 too. and finally got what we deserved in the last minute. also, both red cards were deserved so cant have any complaints there.

id be surprised if you were to make the playoffs, but i imagine there is some money to spend in Jan? if so you could well be up there.