Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TEN WINS OUT OF TEN

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm

And there were only 22,000 there today. Is annoying when we're taking a reasonable amount to away games.

Hopefully we can get 23-24,000 against Posh now!

WE'RE TOP OF THE LEAGUE :ayatollah:

PS. Am I sounding too much like Annis? :lol:

Re: TEN WINS OUT OF TEN

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm

Yes :lol: I dont think you will ever get a massive crowd when its on a Sunday but hopefully there will be a much larger following.

Im back for christmas from Uni and going to the palace game. But not sure I should now dont want to ruin our home run :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Great achievement best in Europe --today wasnt total entertainment but winning is what its about

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Biggest crowd this weekend in the championship. How about that for a positive spin?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Biggest crowd this weekend in the championship. How about that for a positive spin?

exactly, people are starting to get on my nerves with the whole attendance thing,

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:54 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:And there were only 22,000 there today. Is annoying when we're taking a reasonable amount to away games.

No - you haven't slagged off Dave Jones :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:58 pm

people care more about the attendances than what they do about the football and the results, FACT!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 pm

Not sure that we'll ever get many more than we are getting now until we get into the Premiership.

Only then will the "Cup Final" City fans turn out in force and then probably only for Man United, Liverpool etc.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:And there were only 22,000 there today. Is annoying when we're taking a reasonable amount to away games.

:lol:

Ned, I feel exactly the same.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:people care more about the attendances than what they do about the football and the results, FACT!

That's hardly true. Attendances are part and parcel of banter between fellow clubs though.

I love having high attendances in the Championship.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:people care more about the attendances than what they do about the football and the results, FACT!

That's hardly true. Attendances are part and parcel of banter between fellow clubs though.

i didn't say they mean nothing, i just say people care more about them than the actual football!... we celebrate if our team wins games, not if we have the highest attendance in the league (which we did today so why all doom and gloom)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm

CalShepCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

i didn't say they mean nothing, i just say people care more about them than the actual football!... we celebrate if our team wins games, not if we have the highest attendance in the league (which we did today so why all doom and gloom)

I've never seen anyone celebrating a good attendance :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:30 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CalShepCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

I've never seen anyone celebrating a good attendance :lol:

i know that, but the way people go on about attendances on here you'd think they do :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 am

;) :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:39 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:Biggest crowd this weekend in the championship. How about that for a positive spin?

yeah,palace & leicester 1st & 3rd b4 todays result both only had 20,000--people got to realise money is tight for most

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:44 am

Some people won't be happy until we're getting crowds bigger than at the Nou Camp. :roll:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Train normally £7.00, programme £3.00, throw in a few pints and your ticket - £40-£50, thats without taking kids.
People losing jobs, coming close to Xmas - anything over 20,000 is great compared to other attendances in the championship.
Boxing day WILL be a sell-out, its always a popular game and with us playing Palace :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:32 pm

Train normally £7.00, programme £3.00, throw in a few pints and your ticket - £40-£50, thats without taking kids.
People losing jobs, coming close to Xmas - anything over 20,000 is great compared to other attendances in the championship.
Boxing day WILL be a sell-out, its always a popular game and with us playing Palace :ayatollah: