Re: Statue for Malky ??

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:14 pm

thing is, we lose the next game and fans want him out! :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:14 pm

You are having a tin bath ain't you Chief :o

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:01 pm

Well in that case Dave Jones deserves a boulevard of statues for the miracles he achieved at our club.

:old:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:07 pm

Ireckon just
buy him a canoe and a bag full of bannana's

can use the canoe to get to work next month when its flooded
:lol:

and we can all have bannana's to keep the team going

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Paul Keevil wrote:10 wins at home.

Think we should start a fund for a Statue for Malky

:lol: :lol: :lol: It took Fred Keenor eighty-five years, what do you really think? :)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Just wank him off Paul it will be cheaper

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Paul I see you make four guarentees in your signature, just want to know if it applies to the Malky statue?

Guarantees

a) We pay NOTHING - Towards the funding of this statue, it is to come out of VTs pocket.

b) We receive 100% Compensation - When the f*cking thing falls off on one of us, we know how VT likes to do things on the cheap

c) I can organise Physio & Car Hire - When VT reveals the red statue of Malky, it will look horrendous we know

d) Repairs - No XS - You can pay all the repair costs when Malky undoubtedly messes up and someone decides to take an axe to it.

:old: :old:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:24 pm

In all seriousness it was said a bit tongue in cheek. But in, in 38 years of following the City, I have never felt so positive as I feel today.

5 points clear of third place after 20 games. This is what we needed - A little bit of daylight between us and the pack so we can kick on and widen the gap when others play each other.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Paul I see you make four guarentees in your signature, just want to know if it applies to the Malky statue?

Guarantees

a) We pay NOTHING - Towards the funding of this statue, it is to come out of VTs pocket.

b) We receive 100% Compensation - When the f*cking thing falls off on one of us, we know how VT likes to do things on the cheap

c) I can organise Physio & Car Hire - When VT reveals the red statue of Malky, it will look horrendous we know

d) Repairs - No XS - You can pay all the repair costs when Malky undoubtedly messes up and someone decides to take an axe to it.

:old: :old:

Fair comment - thats good :)

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:Just wank him off Paul it will be cheaper

:laughing3: