Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Conway BOOM - Eat that malky

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:49 pm

scored today and in his last game was the instigator for our 3 points at ipswich,

he offers us something we dont have , Surely we have to use him he's played less than 180 minutes in 3 months and u could do as far as saying he's earned us 6 points

Re: Conway BOOM - Eat that malky

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:53 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:scored today and in his last game was the instigator for our 3 points at ipswich,

he offers us something we dont have , Surely we have to use him he's played less than 180 minutes in 3 months and u could do as far as saying he's earned us 6 points

Dont really get that eat that Malky bit?

Well done to Craig though proved what he can do, and should have a shout at starting against Blackburn.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:59 pm

ScottCcfc27 wrote:
sloper_road_legend wrote:scored today and in his last game was the instigator for our 3 points at ipswich,

Well done to Craig though proved what he can do, and should have a shout at starting against Blackburn.

you dont get the malky bit?
He has been left out so many times conway he did nothing wrong in his previous game this season just feel he cant justify leaving out conners everything week when hes took his 2 chances well and we've been shit away from home quite alot,
whilest he has been left out the squad

take nothing away from malky,
i just feel he is a little bit stubborn with his decisions...
Last edited by sloper_road_legend on Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Sloper, you are bang on - eat it Mackay!

Conway is first class!

Edit: other than that malky's been class too :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:06 pm

sloper_road_legend wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:

He has been left out so many times conway he did nothing wrong in his previous game this season just feel he cant justify leaving out conners everything week when hes took his 2 chances well and we've been shit away from home quite alot,

No offence but I'm glad he makes them and not you :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:19 pm

Reminiscent of Pompey home last season :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:30 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
sloper_road_legend wrote:
ScottCcfc27 wrote:

No offence but I'm glad he makes them and not you :lol:

:lol:
I bet your one of those fans who thinks joe mason is world class and worth 5 million and thinks were good wen we get dicked on and win, and shit wen we lose and play class.
and secretly u support man utd .

I like conway he's not a world beater, but Ihe is useful and gets into certain positions and compensates the team when whittingham and bellamy & strikers. arent scoring.

we have a very poor strike force for a team of our standard.. helguson is useful but not prolific. mason too weak, gustede is shocking.
were currently relying on our midfield and defenders to score, every good side should have at least two potential 20 plus attacking players

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Mason set him up there, great finish by Conway and great play by mason.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:44 pm

Don't see we can't play Noone and Conway on the wings, Kimbo is shite

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:47 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Don't see we can't play Noone and Conway on the wings, Kimbo is shite

Kim isnt a winger though he's more of a central attacking midfielder

Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:49 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Don't see we can't play Noone and Conway on the wings, Kimbo is shite

I wouldn't say he's shite. Just not as good out on the wing when he has to battle. If he played in the centre where he has more time on the ball he'd be excellent. He's not really built for this league unfortunately

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Kim ant shite.

Conway needed to take his chance and unlike at forest he did :ayatollah:

I don't see why people need to have a dig at MM though, after all he picked the team.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:08 pm

looks average at times,but gives the team a better balance.Needs a run in the team,think he would come on leaps and bounds.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 pm

sloper road legend has obviously forgot he played v forest and was poor.

Glad he played well today, hope he gets another chance on friday.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:36 pm

paulh_85 wrote:sloper road legend has obviously forgot he played v forest and was poor.

So? Everyone has bad games - a lot of players had a bad game today!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:sloper road legend has obviously forgot he played v forest and was poor.

So? Everyone has bad games - a lot of players had a bad game today!

not the point i was making, the OP seems to suggest he was superb against ipswich then dropped, which isnt the case

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:10 pm

His reward for his performance at Ipswich was a start in a game at Nottingham Forest was it not? A game in which he did very little.

He was good today and should retain his place on Friday as a result.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 am

My Fav - MM signing of last season - glad he got the chance today to start...alot more to come ;)

Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:47 am

Conway is your typical winger.

Can be great in bursts, can have a great game, but then disappear
for a game or two. Malky was right to give him that kick up the arse.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:45 pm

no one played well at forest but conway was the only one dropped hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: