Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCFC and VT

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:07 pm

Dont want to put a downer on anyone and we are getting ready in my house to go and watch the game today cant wait BUT.

I would like to no when VT is going to put this cash injection of 100 mil into the club ?

To me he has spent on players which is great and we are right up there in the league cant argue with that.

To me we are in a position where the debt keeps rising and rising to a level where it has now got totally out of hand Tan is lending us 2 mil per mouth with 7% interest.Whats to say he leaves the club and calls in the repayment so another Sam but on a much bigger scale.

We would be in shit big time its not a position i thought we would be in when Tan came on TV and outlined his spending proposals to pay off debts and turn them into equity.

Tan hasnt done anything up to now and to me he is sitting on his cash banking on promotion but if we miss out again what then for us?

Tan Re branded us WHY? what has this achieved for the club apart from in house debate and split opinion between us fans I personally HATE it and dont understand why he did it to us.

I would like an update off Tan to explain to the fans as to the direction he is taking the club because to me we are in a perilous position and its getting worse day by day.

To me Tan hasnt delivered and he hasnt put the club on a stable financial footing.He has also upset a lot of people with the re brand including myself.

What are your thoughts from your point of view regarding Tan I am interested to no because from where I am sat its not good at all.Thoughts ?

Re: CCFC and VT

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:08 pm

Sit down and have a cuppa lad

Re: CCFC and VT

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:09 pm

wheres peter ridsdale when you need him?