Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aamb v ccmb

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:31 am

The attitudes of both these boards aver very different towards our friends down the road, why do we think this is? After the result today there has been a lot of bitterness in tis forum. While on ccmb there comments have been such like as:-

I hope this is not a jack love in but they do not get a mention on the morning news.They are a credit to football.

I don't even laugh at them any more......I just fear we'll meet them in the FA Cup and they'll tear us a new asshole.

I should be hating Swansea like I did up until 2 years ago....but somehow I don't now.
They are doing Welsh footie proud.
I wish the rugger obsessed Welsh media would give them some credit, yet the BBC and Western mail will be full of rubbish over the next couple of says about our 'unlucky' rugger heroes .
Will it be the same when we get to the Prem. Guess so.

Apart from the fact you are our arch rivals, you have done yourselves proud since getting into the Premiership.
I actually enjoy watching you stuff it up the bigger clubs.
I cant wait for us to join you there.

I was just thinking that funnily enough....tomorrow's papers will be full of Gatland's heroes losing a friendly when the Jerks mullered Arsenal away with little recognition.
I used to think it was a Cardiff City bias but I think its deeper than that.....I think it's footy in general. Sad.

Do we have a deeper hatred for them here on annis' board?

Re: Aamb v ccmb

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:34 am

This morning or should I say yesterday morning, I got up early.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:55 am

Not again :lol: :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:58 am

CantonJack wrote:Not again :lol: :lol:

What getting up early?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:14 am

Bakedalasker wrote:

What getting up early?

This Button Moon fella, when is Roath Magic/Canton Magic/Sid/Daya/Baker/Financial Advisor/Magicdaps/LeedServiceCrew ever going to give up?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:15 am

I too, was an early riser.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:18 am

I was a very late riser due to going to bed too late last night.

Same problem today I imagine :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:33 am

It's way too early for this crap.

I have spent the last night wide awake installing a LAMP server that runs Drupal for a client so that they can set up a social network.

I then log on to find this 'insert 20 expletives' back.

God give me strength. Time to do some laundry. Can't be dealing with this crap at 7.30am in the morning.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am

CantonJack wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What getting up early?

This Button Moon fella, when is Roath Magic/Canton Magic/Sid/Daya/Baker/Financial Advisor/Magicdaps/LeedServiceCrew ever going to give up?

magic dapps and daya are real for sure.daya is west ham who used to go to cardiff.magic dapps is a jack .origanally from the gower. i think he mentioned once or twice :lol: he,s a good lad .button moon is on thin ice with gav suger-your fired :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:01 am

How do I block these idiots.... they are ruining this forum

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:06 am

jtc wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What getting up early?

magic dapps and daya are real for sure.daya is west ham who used to go to cardiff.magic dapps is a jack .origanally from the gower. i think he mentioned once or twice :lol: he,s a good lad .button moon is on thin ice with gav suger-your fired :lol:

Well I reckon Daya can handle early mornings but for Daps I think it would be a late one. I think it would make a good thesis for a degree in human natures.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
jtc wrote:
CantonJack wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

What getting up early?

Well I reckon Daya can handle early mornings but for Daps I think it would be a late one. I think it would make a good thesis for a degree in human natures.

yes there is some er...interesting characters on here ian to say the least :lol: top board though .i,v cried laughing at this mb.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:01 am

It's obvious what has to be done.

PUSH THE BUTTON GAV!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:08 am

Hello financial advisor :roll:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:20 am

It can resurface as any name it wants and play the tiresome game of "I'm not roath, i'm a Cardiff fan honest" but you can't disguise the timing of when the account was created or the theme of its posts. Just his dull is this prick?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:32 pm

SBF1 wrote:It's obvious what has to be done.

PUSH THE BUTTON GAV!

GAVBO takes no prisoners