Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

come and join us

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:34 pm

We have proved today to everyone is premier we stay so thats all i say yo you lot come and join us :D

Re: come and join us

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Hopefully we will and I cannot wait for a South Wales derby in the prem :ayatollah: As much as I hate you guys credit where its due just expect to drop 6 points when we come a calling next season :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:08 pm

llanellijack wrote:We have proved today to everyone is premier we stay so thats all i say yo you lot come and join us :D

i take nothing away from your victory. but lets be honest arsenal are not the team they were?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Fair play to the Jacks. How they got Michu for only £2m though I will never know.

Let's hope we go up and bring back the South Wales Derby. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 pm

This is not a dig at the jacks as you can only play what's in front of you but the whole prem seems average this season. Man city winning despite looking far from convincing, Man U leaking goals, Chelsea and arsenal is disarray, spurs inconsistent, newcastle a shadow of last season, Liverpool beginning a long rebuilding, etc etc.

Weird season.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:This is not a dig at the jacks as you can only play what's in front of you but the whole prem seems average this season. Man city winning despite looking far from convincing, Man U leaking goals, Chelsea and arsenal is disarray, spurs inconsistent, newcastle a shadow of last season, Liverpool beginning a long rebuilding, etc etc.

Weird season.

what a load of nonsense

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:This is not a dig at the jacks as you can only play what's in front of you but the whole prem seems average this season. Man city winning despite looking far from convincing, Man U leaking goals, Chelsea and arsenal is disarray, spurs inconsistent, newcastle a shadow of last season, Liverpool beginning a long rebuilding, etc etc.

Weird season.

Very true there hasnt been a team that looks quality.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:27 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

Weird season.

what a load of nonsense

And what a compelling argument :roll:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:27 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Weird season.

swansea are :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm

llanellijack wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Weird season.

I won't be arguing with you on that one today :shock:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:30 pm

llanellijack wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Weird season.

:lol: you can see it by how bad the top teams are doing in europe.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:43 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Weird season.

Same thing was said on here last season then the third placed team became champions of europe.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 pm

jackf wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:
llanellijack wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Weird season.

Same thing was said on here last season then the third placed team became champions of europe.

True but in terms of the football they played it was very negative. I'm not taking anything away from Swansea they are playing some great football and have some quality players specially that Michu. But overall I think in the Uk the overall standard has dropped