Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done to Swansea

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Fair play, excellent result. I don't like them like the rest of us but you have to admire that it was a great result today. It'll be a great Welsh derby in the Prem next season and it will really p@ss the english off to have 2 welsh teams up there.

Through gritted teeth…….Well Done Swansea and see you in the Prem next season. ;) :ayatollah:

Re: Well done to Swansea

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Aye

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fair play, excellent result. I don't like them like the rest of us but you have to admire that it was a great result today. It'll be a great Welsh derby in the Prem next season and it will really p@ss the english off to have 2 welsh teams up there.

Through gritted teeth…….Well Done Swansea and see you in the Prem next season. ;) :ayatollah:

It won't piss the English off you blithering baffoon. Just smile, Wales are still part of a beautiful country, the UK and I know that PISSES YOU OFF.

:old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:13 pm

im the first to slag off those pikey. caravan dwellers, but what can you say, oh my god, i cant say it. ahhh. well done . :evil:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:18 pm

I am confused why a Cardiff fan would start a thread like this I personally have no interest in what they do

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fair play, excellent result. I don't like them like the rest of us but you have to admire that it was a great result today. It'll be a great Welsh derby in the Prem next season and it will really p@ss the english off to have 2 welsh teams up there.

yep excellent result we outplayed arsenal throughout michu is on fire superb yeh i hate to say it aswell hope you get promoted what a derby it would be :)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 pm

yep a great result for Swansea , & Newport put 3 in also :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:36 am

p@ss the english off ?:lol: comedy gold .it will give you a chance to visit your capital LONDON.you,ll be able to have a look at buck house on the way to fulham and chelsea.just think you,ll get a chance to pay over the top prices on many occasions to put more money into the BRITISH tax pot.very patrioctic indeed.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 am

is this a serious thread? i hope the jacks get relegated and end up non league part time post men.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:51 am

What is a Swansea? :?:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:46 am

Yes, got to give credit to them.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:00 am

I find these "aren't we so grown up and sooooooo PC " cringeworthy - another double latte please !

If you wish to declare your admiration for them, do the "Cardiff fan in peace thing" on planet Swan.

You must really need the extra attention.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:13 am

llan bluebird wrote:I find these "aren't we so grown up and sooooooo PC " cringeworthy - another double latte please !

If you wish to declare your admiration for them, do the "Cardiff fan in peace thing" on planet Swan.

You must really need the extra attention.

How did you know latte is my favourite coffee :?: :o :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:27 am

Look at me ! Oh so sad

people like this took the soul out of football... see, football is not supposed to have love ins
Footall is all about banter, rivalry and getting one over local teams.

All this love in stuff is attention seeking cringe worthy shit.

Football will never recover from the likes of the ovaltiners. i prefered it when we wanted to batter each other.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:46 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:What is a Swansea? :?:

is it an animal?