Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW TOMORROW

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:47 am

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Why do people always go with the 'out of the cup early' cliche? :roll:

I love Cup football, feels like there's less pressure and it's a chance to really achieve something. Plus the FA Cup can throw up all sorts of shocks which makes it exciting. Cheaper tickets is also a major plus.

Personally I'd love a small club like Harrogate, Hereford or Luton at home. Or Swansea at home because I really think we'd beat them :ayatollah:

I'm only saying it because I genuinely think the Carling Cup distracted us last season. I love cup runs but I'd rather us concentrate on getting promoted, but obviously I want us to win every game we play. :ayatollah:

Being a football fan is more than just the premier league, f**k off back to old trafford where you came from. Cup runs during the hard times were hard to come by which made them very special. f**k the premiership if it means us getting to the FA cup final again, our days out there will be cherished more than getting beat by Norwich and Stoke week in week out.

:old:

I'm not sure what you mean by "f**k off back to old trafford where you came from", I was born in Cardiff.

So you don't want Cardiff to get promoted? You'd rather get to the cup final than get to the Premier League? You just want a day out at Wembley? You sound like a plastic to me. I think you should change your account name to "Bluebird since 2008".

:old:

Re: FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW TOMORROW

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:50 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:Personally can't think of anything worse than the Jacks. L
It's all about promotion this season, we don't want any disruption from a cup run / derby game.

Completely agree.