Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW TOMORROW

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Who do we all want? Would love the Jacks at home/away and then the obvious ones such as Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool. I wouldnt mind bringing Spurs down here like we did a couple of seasons ago. :ayatollah:

Re: FA CUP THIRD ROUND DRAW TOMORROW

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:52 pm

Peterborough away or away to a team with a tin pot ground.

Would love Swansea at home though, I think we'd have a chance of turning the bastards over.

:old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:54 pm

Man City or Man United at home. As long as we don't get Swansea I'm happy to be honest.

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out
- Out of the cup nice and early, if not, a day to remember

Promotion should be our only target this season. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Who do we all want? Would love the Jacks at home/away and then the obvious ones such as Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Liverpool. I wouldnt mind bringing Spurs down here like we did a couple of seasons ago. :ayatollah:

away to crawley, aldershot or hastings if they get through. of the big teams spurs away so we can sing " you need ten more welshmen " and " do the :ayatollah: baley " until he feels so guilty he does it :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Peterborough away or away to a team with a tin pot ground.

Would love Swansea at home though, I think we'd have a chance of turning the bastards over.

Peterbrough? :lol: :?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 pm

JonCCFC wrote:Man City or Man United at home. As long as we don't get Swansea I'm happy to be honest.

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

Major plastic and an attitude that I detest. I would rather see us win than go up. This attitude of premier league at all costs is the reasons our support is f*cking shit. You have a lot to realise, premiership football is not the be all and end all of being a fan.

RIP CCFC, the new breeds have well and truly taken over the asylum.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Knowing our luck we will have someone shit from our league like Barnsley

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm

dont want a team lower than us.. like leeds. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:Man City or Man United at home. As long as we don't get Swansea I'm happy to be honest.

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

Major plastic and an attitude that I detest. I would rather see us win than go up. This attitude of premier league at all costs is the reasons our support is f*cking shit. You have a lot to realise, premiership football is not the be all and end all of being a fan.

Everyone wants a big club to play! If we didnt have a big club I would like to go to somewhere like Port Vale, never been there.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

Everyone wants a big club to play! If we didnt have a big club I would like to go to somewhere like Port Vale, never been there.

Its the comment "out of the cup nice and early" that grinds my gears. The cup will always be more important than playing against the likes of Norwich and Stoke week in week out.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

Its the comment "out of the cup nice and early" that grinds my gears. The cup will always be more important than playing against the likes of Norwich and Stoke week in week out.

Got to be honest, I am a fan of the FA Cup, I rather it when average size clubs get the chance of winning it.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:30 pm

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

As long as we don't get Swansea u are happy? Can you explain that please? What the f**k? Any true cardiff fan would love a draw against the jack bastards and smash the fuckers?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 pm

hope we draw you tomorrow fingers crossed lets have it ;)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:41 pm

llanellijack wrote:hope we draw you tomorrow fingers crossed lets have it ;)

:lol: :lol: yeah. and hope you are well guarded by the police, :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:43 pm

llanellijack wrote:hope we draw you tomorrow fingers crossed lets have it ;)

Nice to know we mean so much to you. Personally, i won't to go to a ground i haven't been.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:47 pm

how many tickets do you think they would release for away support if we drew you

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 pm

llanellijack wrote:how many tickets do you think they would release for away support if we drew you

1,800. If we drew liverpool, united, arsenal, chelsea or man city we would give 4,000.

small clubs, sell small followings.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:54 pm

murphy wrote:
llanellijack wrote:how many tickets do you think they would release for away support if we drew you

1,800. If we drew liverpool, united, arsenal, chelsea or man city we would give 4,000.

so in that case you would have 1800 if you came to our place then

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:55 pm

murphy wrote:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:03 pm

llanellijack wrote:
murphy wrote:

no. i would say 1000 to 1300, your police cant handle that amount, yet we get a welsh rugby game against argentina. and a home game at the city. and our police can handle it, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 pm

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

I love how I'm called a plastic for wanting my club to get promoted. :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:22 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:

- Great atmosphere
- Sell out

As long as we don't get Swansea u are happy? Can you explain that please? What the f**k? Any true cardiff fan would love a draw against the jack bastards and smash the fuckers?

Really? I hate the Jacks as much as any "true" Cardiff fan, but let's be honest, they'd embarrass us. There's nothing worse than losing to the Jacks. Think about it. I'd much rather play them when we're at the same level. All the Jacks want to play us because they know they'd destroy us.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 pm

An away game.

Any team apart from someone in this league :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Why do people always go with the 'out of the cup early' cliche? :roll:

I love Cup football, feels like there's less pressure and it's a chance to really achieve something. Plus the FA Cup can throw up all sorts of shocks which makes it exciting. Cheaper tickets is also a major plus.

Personally I'd love a small club like Harrogate, Hereford or Luton at home. Or Swansea at home because I really think we'd beat them :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:07 am

Personally win or not it doesn't bother me to much.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:31 am

CantonJack wrote:Why do people always go with the 'out of the cup early' cliche? :roll:

I love Cup football, feels like there's less pressure and it's a chance to really achieve something. Plus the FA Cup can throw up all sorts of shocks which makes it exciting. Cheaper tickets is also a major plus.

Personally I'd love a small club like Harrogate, Hereford or Luton at home. Or Swansea at home because I really think we'd beat them :ayatollah:

I'm only saying it because I genuinely think the Carling Cup distracted us last season. I love cup runs but I'd rather us concentrate on getting promoted, but obviously I want us to win every game we play. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

JonCCFC wrote:
CantonJack wrote:Why do people always go with the 'out of the cup early' cliche? :roll:

I'm only saying it because I genuinely think the Carling Cup distracted us last season. I love cup runs but I'd rather us concentrate on getting promoted, but obviously I want us to win every game we play. :ayatollah:

Being a football fan is more than just the premier league, f**k off back to old trafford where you came from. Cup runs during the hard times were hard to come by which made them very special. f**k the premiership if it means us getting to the FA cup final again, our days out there will be cherished more than getting beat by Norwich and Stoke week in week out.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:36 am

JonCCFC wrote:

Being a football fan is more than just the premier league, f**k off back to old trafford where you came from. Cup runs during the hard times were hard to come by which made them very special. f**k the premiership if it means us getting to the FA cup final again, our days out there will be cherished more than getting beat by Norwich and Stoke week in week out.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 am

I hoe we draw each other so we can celebrate the great success both teams are having and all celebrate Welsh football. :D :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:47 am

Personally can't think of anything worse than the Jacks. L
It's all about promotion this season, we don't want any disruption from a cup run / derby game.