Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SURPRISE PACKAGE

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 pm

We are coming nearer the mid way part if the season, who do you all think have been the surpise package? I am saying Millwall, have started playing well, got themself in a decent position in the league with a vast amount of average players. They had a sell out crowd today against Charlton, shows that they have got the crowd behind them now.

Re: SURPRISE PACKAGE

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm

happens every season. millwall looking good. but my third eye is on watford, and there will be a team who are in 18th place now. winning there last 10 games. getting in the play offs and going up. just hope we are in the top 2 and then relax :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Palace? I thought they would get relegated

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Damned Yank wrote:Palace? I thought they would get relegated

Yeah Palace would be one, didnt think of them.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:09 pm

Mind you, I am surprised how shit Leeds have been.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:42 pm

This^^^^^

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:Mind you, I am surprised how shit Leeds have been.

I'm not.

Didn't spend much money and none of the players they signed particularly stand out. They also sold quite a bit of quality in the last two transfer windows.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Agree Palace - but the biggest surprise to me is why did D,Freeman leave for Bolton :o

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

Watford doing well & palace

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:49 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Agree Palace - but the biggest surprise to me is why did D,Freeman leave for Bolton :o

Probably doubled or even tripled his wages.

He would have been on pennies at Palace as he took over just after they left admin iirc.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:59 am

Aramore wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

He would have been on pennies at Palace as he took over just after they left admin iirc.

Agree the wage would have been more,but Bolton are reported to be so much debt :?:
Even if DF was still at Palace i think they will fall away...Leicester are going to be the main threat in this division ( IMO ).

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:12 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
Aramore wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

Agree the wage would have been more,but Bolton are reported to be so much debt :?:
Even if DF was still at Palace i think they will fall away...Leicester are going to be the main threat in this division ( IMO ).

Same hopefully palace will start slipping after we beat them on boxing day