A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Rehabilition has worked in certain cases though. It shouldn't be disregarded entirely in my opinion.

Would you want one living next to you?

A 'rehabilitated' one.

Would you let your kids anywhere near him?

I don't see why my kids would want to see him...

how facetious.

Its simple. If you believe the system works, and a 'reformed' Child Molester moves in
next door to you. Would you let your kids anywhere near him. Next door neighbour.
Chances are they could be playing by the gate, in the garden, he could be right there.

Would you trust the system that says he's 'cured'

The honest answer is I simply don't know; it's too hypothetical (like many of your points).

Surely it would be foolish of me to say that I trust a system when A) It doesn't exist and B) I don't know anything about the structure, funding, mechanisms of said scheme.

However, as I said initially, there is no need to disregard rehabilitation as a concept.

But its NOT hypothetical. These people are freed every single day

You are waxing lyrical about all the great strides being made in
treating people like this. So the question is simple. Would you
want a 'reformed' paedophile living next door to you and your small
children. If the Authorities said he was cured, would you be happy
to greet your new neighbour

I said it shouldn't be disregarded as a concept. Nowhere near waxing lyrical about it and I never mentioned 'great strides' being made :lol:

However the answer to your question is yes.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:36 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:Rehabilition has worked in certain cases though. It shouldn't be disregarded entirely in my opinion.

A 'rehabilitated' one.

He's a loonatic lefty do gooding PC health and safety loving student. He will probably end up running a programme to ease them back into society.

You abuse a child you have effectively ended the childs right to a normal life this is why I believe that if you abuse a child you have given up YOUR right to LIFE.

:old:

Totally agree. The most innocent of us MUST be protected from filth like these
sickos. Only real cure would be a bullet!

Please don't confuse a bullet with a cure; massive oxymoron.

Im confusing nothing. Given the choice of trusting some Doctor that a paedophile is
safe to be near my kids, or slotting the fucker. Easy... BANG!!! yr dead!!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:37 pm

After knowing him for over 5 years would you allow him to babysit your children with the knowledge that he is a "reformed nonce"?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:After knowing him for over 5 years would you allow him to babysit your children with the knowledge that he is a "reformed nonce"?

No, I wouldn't ask any lone geezer to look after my kids. Prefer family, friends, actual babysitters, etc

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

A 'rehabilitated' one.

He's a loonatic lefty do gooding PC health and safety loving student. He will probably end up running a programme to ease them back into society.

You abuse a child you have effectively ended the childs right to a normal life this is why I believe that if you abuse a child you have given up YOUR right to LIFE.

Totally agree. The most innocent of us MUST be protected from filth like these
sickos. Only real cure would be a bullet!

Please don't confuse a bullet with a cure; massive oxymoron.

Im confusing nothing. Given the choice of trusting some Doctor that a paedophile is
safe to be near my kids, or slotting the fucker. Easy... BANG!!! yr dead!!!

You described a bullet as a cure. It's not a cure at all, that's my point.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:After knowing him for over 5 years would you allow him to babysit your children with the knowledge that he is a "reformed nonce"?

No, I wouldn't ask any lone geezer to look after my kids. Prefer family, friends, actual babysitters, etc

He has become your friend and is married himself.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:41 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

A 'rehabilitated' one.

I don't see why my kids would want to see him...

how facetious.

Its simple. If you believe the system works, and a 'reformed' Child Molester moves in
next door to you. Would you let your kids anywhere near him. Next door neighbour.
Chances are they could be playing by the gate, in the garden, he could be right there.

Would you trust the system that says he's 'cured'

The honest answer is I simply don't know; it's too hypothetical (like many of your points).

Surely it would be foolish of me to say that I trust a system when A) It doesn't exist and B) I don't know anything about the structure, funding, mechanisms of said scheme.

However, as I said initially, there is no need to disregard rehabilitation as a concept.

But its NOT hypothetical. These people are freed every single day

You are waxing lyrical about all the great strides being made in
treating people like this. So the question is simple. Would you
want a 'reformed' paedophile living next door to you and your small
children. If the Authorities said he was cured, would you be happy
to greet your new neighbour[/quote]

I said it shouldn't be disregarded as a concept. Nowhere near waxing lyrical about it and I never mentioned 'great strides' being made :lol:

However the answer to your question is yes.[/quote]

And with that reply. I rest my case. You would take the word of a psychiatrist or doctor
you've never met that your children are safe in the vicinity of a convicted kiddy fiddler.

Every parent reading that will shudder.

For all your 'education' you really are very naive.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

You asked if I would be happy to greet my new neighbour. Yes, I would greet him, and then that would be that. Simple.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:47 pm

OhhhGa wrote:You asked if I would be happy to greet my new neighbour. Yes, I would greet him, and then that would be that. Simple.

Would you worry about your kids?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:50 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:You asked if I would be happy to greet my new neighbour. Yes, I would greet him, and then that would be that. Simple.

I'm not foolish, if I were aware of his previous convictions then I would naturally feel concerned. I think it's a matter of being wary and sensible, no system is perfect.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:11 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

I'm not foolish, if I were aware of his previous convictions then I would naturally feel concerned. I think it's a matter of being wary and sensible, no system is perfect.

So its a yes!

For all your belief in rehabilitation...

You wouldnt trust him.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:22 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So its a yes!

You wouldnt trust him.

No.

What I'm suggesting is that rehabilitation should be used during and after a prison sentence. Each convicted paedophile should be thoroughly assessed on a regular basis and if, by the time their sentence is up, they are deemed to still be a threat to society then they should not be happily released onto the public (which as you say happens everyday).

It would be more costly yes. However for the benefit and safety of children I think it's worthwhile.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

So its a yes!

You wouldnt trust him.

No.

What I'm suggesting is that rehabilitation should be used during and after a prison sentence. Each convicted paedophile should be thoroughly assessed on a regular basis and if, by the time their sentence is up, they are deemed to still be a threat to society then they should not be happily released onto the public (which as you say happens everyday).

It would be more costly yes. However for the benefit and safety of children I think it's worthwhile.

You said they should continue their rehabilitation AFTER they are released? So your suggesting
ongoing treatment? That in itself suggests there is still something of a risk?

Your potty. God help the kids with liberal loonies like you around

Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:34 pm

Once again misunderstanding me.

After their sentence comes to an end, they should be thoroughly assessed PRIOR to release. I repeat, PRIOR to release.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:16 pm

OhhhGa wrote:Once again misunderstanding me.

After their sentence comes to an end, they should be thoroughly assessed PRIOR to release. I repeat, PRIOR to release.

You can beat around the bush all you want.

You believe that after adequate, thorough treatment, they can become upstanding members
of society again. And you'd happily have one as a neighbour, even if you had kids.

So you'd risk the health and the lives of children on the say so of Psychiatrists
and Doctors.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:23 pm

taffyapple wrote:

You believe that after adequate, thorough treatment, they can become upstanding members
of society again. And you'd happily have one as a neighbour, even if you had kids.

So you'd risk the health and the lives of children on the say so of Psychiatrists
and Doctors.

How is that 'beating around the bush'? I gave a direct response. If you had understood me in the first place I wouldn't need to repeat myself in simpler terms.

Please refrain from telling me what I believe. Not all paedophiles should be hanged, or have a bullet put through their head as you would like. That's what I believe. I also think that an ex-paedophile can become a functioning member of society.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:42 am

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

and Doctors.

How is that 'beating around the bush'? I gave a direct response. If you had understood me in the first place I wouldn't need to repeat myself in simpler terms.

Please refrain from telling me what I believe. Not all paedophiles should be hanged, or have a bullet put through their head as you would like. That's what I believe. I also think that an ex-paedophile can become a functioning member of society.

AN 'EX' PAEDOPHILE??

These people get physically aroused by little children. There is no chemical or physical
treatment available in the UK that is proven to work. None. So stick these men
away for twenty years, away from children, away from 'temptation'... all they really
need to do is develop a mask. Say and do the right things for parole boards and doctors
and one day they will be on the out.

So the bottom line here is, if you are informed that your new next door neighbour was a
convicted child murderer and rapist who has been 'cured'.....

You'd accept the word of the authorities, and accept your new neighbour as a functioning
member of society. You'd accept that he's no longer a risk to your children. Scary place
for kids your world is.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:00 am

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

and Doctors.

AN 'EX' PAEDOPHILE??

These people get physically aroused by little children. There is no chemical or physical
away for twenty years, away from children, away from 'temptation'... all they really
need to do is develop a mask. Say and do the right things for parole boards and doctors

So the bottom line here is, if you are informed that your new next door neighbour was a

You'd accept the word of the authorities, and accept your new neighbour as a functioning
member of society. You'd accept that he's no longer a risk to your children. Scary place
for kids your world is.

Scarier than the world with live in today? Where they are released, without assessment, as soon as their sentence is finished? As you said yourself, on a daily basis?

Are you suggesting that being assessed by medical and criminal professionals prior to release is worse than just being released? I don't understand your thinking.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:28 am

WTF has this got to do with the City?

Utterly fed up with seeing threads on here that have f**k all to do with Cardiff City - Kiddie fiddling, immigration and Wales a police state :roll: FFS are just some of the subjects, about time this forum was limited to Cardiff City and Cardiff City alone.

Does my swede in, and don't come back with "you don't have to read it blah blah..." cos that is shite as well.

As for trusting so-called professionals, that is shite mate. Trust your parental instincts, far better than any professional when it comes to children. So-called professionals told me that at the age of 5 one of my daughters would have "no functioning use in society" due to her autism - she f*cking managed 10 GCSEs and 3 A levels on the back of that expert opinion.

Rant over :ayatollah:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 am

JimmyJazz wrote:WTF has this got to do with the City?

Utterly fed up with seeing threads on here that have f**k all to do with Cardiff City - Kiddie fiddling, immigration and Wales a police state :roll: FFS are just some of the subjects, about time this forum was limited to Cardiff City and Cardiff City alone.

Does my swede in, and don't come back with "you don't have to read it blah blah..." cos that is shite as well.

As for trusting so-called professionals, that is shite mate. Trust your parental instincts, far better than any professional when it comes to children. So-called professionals told me that at the age of 5 one of my daughters would have "no functioning use in society" due to her autism - she f*cking managed 10 GCSEs and 3 A levels on the back of that expert opinion.

So you have a go that the thread exists in the first place then contribute to the discussion :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:06 pm

OhhhGa wrote:

So you have a go that the thread exists in the first place then contribute to the discussion :lol:

My point still stands - both of them.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:38 pm

JimmyJazz wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

My point still stands - both of them.

I disagree, this is in the 'General Chat' sub-section. If you don't want to contribute to a specific thread then you don't have to, it really is quite simple. Anything can be discussed, and evidently people WANT to discuss it hence the posts.

Your second point is essentially saying that parents know their children, which is no doubt true although it's wholly irrelevant.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:34 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

and Doctors.

AN 'EX' PAEDOPHILE??

for kids your world is.

Scarier than the world with live in today? Where they are released, without assessment, as soon as their sentence is finished? As you said yourself, on a daily basis?

Are you suggesting that being assessed by medical and criminal professionals prior to release is worse than just being released? I don't understand your thinking.

Straying away from the point again i see.

YOU said, if the proper authorities and Doctors and Psychiatrists said a convicted child killer
was fit and safe to rejoin society, you'd not be concerned if he moved in next door to you
and your kids (obviously, you dont have kids)

I said, that paedophiles by nature are devious sociopaths for whom lying was a way of life.
And that NO psychiatrist can possibly know more than 90% whether a 'reformed' fiddler was
really cured, and not just playing a role to gain his freedom. So f**k NO... I'd not have one
living next door to me. and would execute any adult who destroyed a childs innocence

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:03 am

Yes I said that, and still stand by it.

I am being realistic whereas you are not. Everyday (as you said) paedophiles are released onto the streets without any checks because their sentence is up and that is supposedly that; cheerio, bon voyage etc.

Well I think that criminals who pose such a threat to children and society as a whole should be thoroughly assessed prior to release and, if deemed necessarry, monitored for a set time after they have been freed. Surely this is better than the current situation? Surely it's better than nothing?

Unfortunately your detailed and interesting proposal of 'HANG THE BASTARDS' might (just might) be a tad archaic/barbaric/wrong.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:56 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

and Doctors.

AN 'EX' PAEDOPHILE??

for kids your world is.

So Taffy, you'd like to see Britain slowly turn into a state like Iran? (just an example and I'm not on about the ~Islamic shite)

Bare in mind all the atrocities they commit.

I agree with OhhhGa's sentiments. Every one deserves a chance. After all, we live in a "democratic" state (very debatable). Believe it or not, some people CAN change their ways and live in regret for the rest of their lives. They should have an lengthy sentence and forced to do rehab, if they fail or refuse then they can rot in the cells.

Be careful what you wish for Taffy, if it actually happened, the system would be severely abused and this country would collapse.

Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:

and Doctors.

AN 'EX' PAEDOPHILE??

for kids your world is.

So Taffy, you'd like to see Britain slowly turn into a state like Iran? (just an example and I'm not on about the ~Islamic shite)

Bare in mind all the atrocities they commit.

I agree with OhhhGa's sentiments. Every one deserves a chance. After all, we live in a "democratic" state (very debatable). Believe it or not, some people CAN change their ways and live in regret for the rest of their lives. They should have an lengthy sentence and forced to do rehab, if they fail or refuse then they can rot in the cells.

Be careful what you wish for Taffy, if it actually happened, the system would be severely abused and this country would collapse.

Fair comment.

Next 'rehabilitated' paedophile can live next door to you and your kids.

See how liberal you are than when the feller says 'good morning' to your
little ins

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:33 am

No response?

What would you suggest? Move house? Leave the country? Lock your kids away? Never let them outside?

The reality is child sex offenders are released regularly and could easily move next door to you without hassle. As I suggested, if deemed to pose a reasonable threat to society, they should be monitored after their release and exposed to tighter regulations on where they can go and what they can do.

Of course this isn't good enough for you, as they won't be hanging from a noose. Well I like to think that our society has evolved from the days of state execution; so you can keep your hypothetical archaisms to yourself.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:41 am

death penalty no..... but we def need to look at the prison system....

its a f*cking holiday camp for some, who when they are released prefer to re offend to go back in.. they learn trades, get paid for taking part in activities as well as luxuries like games consoles, tv, pool tables etc...

if jail was a shit hole room with no window and nothing else and a proper punishment then im sure some would think twice about commiting crime..

Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:death penalty no..... but we def need to look at the prison system....

its a f*cking holiday camp for some, who when they are released prefer to re offend to go back in.. they learn trades, get paid for taking part in activities as well as luxuries like games consoles, tv, pool tables etc...

if jail was a shit hole room with no window and nothing else and a proper punishment then im sure some would think twice about commiting crime..

although you make a good point. i dont think it applies to people who commit crimes against kids.

Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:17 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:death penalty no..... but we def need to look at the prison system....

although you make a good point. i dont think it applies to people who commit crimes against kids.

no it doesnt really, but even people like ian huntley are getting special treatment and moved from prison to prison, all be it supposidly high security, he still has full protection, his own cell, his own things and privileges... the prison system is far too soft across all levels of crime..and look what happened to his partner, moved abroad somewhere, new identity, new life!! all wrong...