Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:13 pm

taffyapple wrote:Is there anyone on the board who wouldnt give them the death penalty
if the option was available?

Have a read of this > http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-20556775

It'll boil your piss. :evil:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:36 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Problem with the dealth penalty is I don't trust the police.

That is very true, they lie there ass off to get what they want

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:49 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Hang the b*stard.

Had enough of the loonatic do gooders PC nutjobs in this country coming up with excuses for the peados action while forgetting about the victim.

:old:

Nobody was making excuses for their actions :roll: They are just simply saying that the death penalty brings alot more complications plus I would rather see them suffer than die quickly

and how would being sat in warm cell being fed 3 times a day be suffering?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:52 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Had enough of the loonatic do gooders PC nutjobs in this country coming up with excuses for the peados action while forgetting about the victim.

Nobody was making excuses for their actions :roll: They are just simply saying that the death penalty brings alot more complications plus I would rather see them suffer than die quickly

You're confirming the need for reformation of our prisons, as opposed to championing the death penalty.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:58 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

You're confirming the need for reformation of our prisons, as opposed to championing the death penalty.

being sexually attracted to children is sick illness, being put in prison aint going to change them, just kill em and have it done with

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:06 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Meaning what? You'd give the scum bread, water and let him live in his own filth for
the rest of his days??

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:09 pm

fair play, you love a cause dont you

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:15 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

being sexually attracted to children is sick illness, being put in prison aint going to change them, just kill em and have it done with

The reality isn't that simple.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:16 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Meaning what? You'd give the scum bread, water and let him live in his own filth for
the rest of his days??

they deserve f**k all

being a parent, i have no interest in him "suffering in prison" id rather blind him and cut off his hands and d*ck but thats never gonna happen, death penalty for these types of crimes should be brought back imo, fack what all the pc pansies have to say.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

the rest of his days??

Sounds worse than painless injection to me. Ironically, the EU Court of HR (nonsense) would overrule BOTH options; funny old world!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:18 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

The reality isn't that simple.

sadly your right, cos some pc idiot would make a stand against it and defend the paedos "human rights"

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:33 pm

Nothing to do with 'human rights'. It's the complications and flaws of the death penalty itself that render it impossible.

Cut their f*cking Cocks off!!!!

Then their fingers....

Then stump there tongues...

Chances of them repeat offending after the above is very slim..

We all know the Human Rights brigade would win hands down.

But the thread is:

In principle, if you knew the feller was 100% guilty. and the law allowed it

Would you execute him?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:36 pm

taffyapple wrote:We all know the Human Rights brigade would win hands down.

But the thread is:

Would you execute him?

nope

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 pm

But the thread is:

Would you execute him?

No chance, who am I to take someone's life?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:41 pm

paulh_85 wrote:

But the thread is:

Would you execute him?

nope

So many nonse defenders on here. The Cardiff of old never would have had such PC do gooders among it's ranks. RIP CCFC.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

But the thread is:

Would you execute him?

nope

So many nonse defenders on here. The Cardiff of old never would have had such PC do gooders among it's ranks. RIP CCFC.

I thought you finally confessed to being Big head Barnett yesterday? Not that it was needed :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:52 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
paulh_85 wrote:

But the thread is:

Would you execute him?

nope

I thought you finally confessed to being Big head Barnett yesterday? Not that it was needed :lol:

Did I? I am not Barnett thats for sure, you have accused me of being polo in the past as well as Gwyn. Search my posts and see the amount of terrorizing of Barnett I have done. I first pointed out the fact he had a large head in his outed thread. Boris, you are not inspector Morse however much you want to be.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Yeah you did, unfortunately.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:59 pm

If the death penalty was bought in THEN, we'd be a police state.

Those f*cking scum don't deserve death, it's too good for them, they be mutilated and locked up in jail full of murderers for life.

As far as I'm aware murderers aren't to keen on child molesters.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:00 am

OhhhGa wrote:Yeah you did, unfortunately.

Time to stop guessing I think Boris and go with the flow. You lefty nutjobs have always got to stick your beaks into others business though. Barnett is not my cup of tea, you are far too intelligent to lower yourself to accusing others of being certain individuals. Back in my day university students would have their head in the books all day and all night.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am

Time to stop guessing I think Boris and go with the flow. You lefty nutjobs have always got to stick your beaks into others business though. Barnett is not my cup of tea, you are far too intelligent to lower yourself to accusing others of being certain individuals. Back in my day university students would have their head in the books all day and all night.

There's no need to guess anymore, you were rumbled last night :lol:

Still find this persona funny though :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:10 am

OhhhGa wrote:

There's no need to guess anymore, you were rumbled last night :lol:

Still find this persona funny though :D

Tell me how I was rumbled? Being serious here :lol:

I have abused Barnett on multiple occasions on here, take your time to read through my posts. Also do me a favour and show me where I was rumbled as quite frankly I am perplexed.

Glad to hear it, I aim to please.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:11 am

I dont think the old guy is Barnett too funny to be him :lol:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:I dont think the old guy is Barnett too funny to be him :lol:

Well we have some very different views to him, but Boris's logic is often flawed.

I have been accused of being the following; Polo, Gwyn, Annis, The Lad, Johnny Rhythm, An account ran by all the mods, Roath magic and now Barnett and probably many more that have slipped my mind. Funnily enough most of these accusations come from Boris. University isn't stretching his brain enough it seems.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:19 am

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Fair comments.

Reworded then.

IF 100% sure some fucker had been fiddling with kids

Live or die?

Live. Painless death is an easy way out.

Death is painless? Can you share with us your experiences in dying then to back up the statement that you know death is painless?

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:20 am

CjBluebird17 wrote:I dont think the old guy is Barnett too funny to be him :lol:

Well we have some very different views to him, but Boris's logic is often flawed.

I have been accused of being the following; Polo, Gwyn, Annis, The Lad, Johnny Rhythm, An account ran by all the mods, Roath magic and now Barnett and probably many more that have slipped my mind. Funnily enough most of these accusations come from Boris. University isn't stretching his brain enough it seems.

That what happens when you do English as a degree :D

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:24 am

JBCCFC1927 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Reworded then.

Live or die?

Death is painless? Can you share with us your experiences in dying then to back up the statement that you know death is painless?

When you're dead everything in your body shuts down, your respiratory system, nerve system, vital organs, absolute everything. This would probably mean all 5 senses will be diminished, thus not feeling a thing when you passed on.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:56 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:

Reworded then.

Live or die?

When you're dead everything in your body shuts down, your respiratory system, nerve system, vital organs, absolute everything. This would probably mean all 5 senses will be diminished, thus not feeling a thing when you passed on.

When you are dead. During the process of dying you are not dead. You are going through a phase of dying. Of course death is painful. You'll feel everything until you are eventually shut down. Your senses are all in tact until your brain/heart fully stop functioning.

To not feel anything your brain must stop as that controls your senses. With hanging it takes several minutes to shut off. Just because the person on the receiving end is unconscious does not mean they cannot feel a thing. That is entirely false.

In most cases of hanging the neck snaps due to the force of the drop which is felt. This is felt for a good few seconds.

Is it as painful as other methods? I do not know but it is painful. Maybe not for long but still is.