Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:05 pm

Is there anyone on the board who wouldnt give them the death penalty
if the option was available?

Re: CHILD MOLESTERS!!!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:14 pm

Problem with the dealth penalty is I don't trust the police.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:15 pm

im with you on this issue ..... if someone had done anything to my son id kill them!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:39 pm

i dont believe in the death penalty to be fair.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:46 pm

For anyone to be sentenced to death, it has to be 100% proven. We should never forget that poor guy from merthyr vale who got hung for a murder commited by john christie.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Me, 100%.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:54 pm

taffyapple wrote:Is there anyone on the board who wouldnt give them the death penalty

Dave if our judicial system is watertight and it is 100% that some scum had committed the crime of molesting a child then yes I would agree but do I trust the police and the judicial system, no I don't unfortunately.

I have witnessed trial by tv and if that is anything to go by this country would be doomed. Who can forget how Sky news and the tabloid press literally found Chris Jefferies 'guilty' of Joanna Yeates' murder, I know it is different to what you are talking about but the scenario could easily be transferred to another case.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:57 pm

paulh_85 wrote:i dont believe in the death penalty to be fair.

yeah. i agree with you to a point, i think in any serious crime. unless your caught red handed. then a life prison sentence should be handed out. and i mean life . and not a cushy sentence, a freind of mine. his father is in prison for murder. got play station in his cell with other benefits aswell as he is in for life(13 years) :roll:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Good to see people considering the flawed judicial system, as opposed to getting caught up in the disgusting crime itself. Too many people scream 'HANG THE BASTARDS' without consideration for the consequences when, not if, it goes wrong.

Yes, it's disgusting and deplorable; but state murder is worse.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Fair comments.

Reworded then.

IF 100% sure some fucker had been fiddling with kids

Live or die?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 pm

taffyapple wrote:Fair comments.

Reworded then.

Live or die?

Live. Painless death is an easy way out.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:04 pm

taffyapple wrote:Is there anyone on the board who wouldnt give them the death penalty

Anyone who wouldnt is a wrongun imo

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 pm

AbsolutelyFearless wrote:

the problem with this is. lets say i killed a child, i get a double sentence. never released from prison, i think i would rather be hanged . electric chair etc. rather than spend 26 yrs in prison. so isnt the death penalty an easy way out :roll:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 pm

OhhhGa wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Fair comments.

Reworded then.

Live or die?

Live. Painless death is an easy way out.

Life on the numbers isnt so tough. Treated with kid gloves and given play stations
and able to mix with their own. f**k that.

Life in General Population.... I'd go with that. Stabbed up and battered every day until
they're left with no option but to top themselves

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 pm

The immediate reaction here has shown that the death penalty is a no-go anyhow. There will never be 100% burden of proof, never, it just doesn't happen. Thus, every execution would be an enormous risk.

Every wrongfully convicted individual to date would be dead; simple. No amount of compensation to the families could bring back their loved one. The inevitable mistake may occur within the first year, decade or century but when it does (and it will) the effect will be immeasurable and the blood will be on the goverment's hands.

and let's be honest, aren't they soaked enough already?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:22 pm

No.

No one has the right to take someones life.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Let me add the following:

The focus should be on reforming the penal system in the UK; which should be (but isn't) a top priority of this government. It's too soft, too easy and most importantly not feared enough. I believe that it needs an entire, extrensive, overhaul. A life sentence should equal life, parole should be difficult to obtain, cells should be unpleasant (the extent of which is dependant on the severity of the crime) and 'luxury' should simply be a forgotten word.

In essence, fear of prision = fear of crime and currently, there is very little fear.
Last edited by OhhhGa on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:25 pm

OhhhGa wrote:The immediate reaction here has shown that the death penalty is a no-go anyhow. There will never be 100% burden of proof, never, it just doesn't happen. Thus, every execution would be an enormous risk.

Every wrongfully convicted individual to date would be dead; simple. No amount of compensation to the families could bring back their loved one. The inevitable mistake may occur within the first year, decade or century but when it does (and it will) the effect will be immeasurable and the blood will be on the goverment's hands.

Its a no-go topic really, as we dont have the death penalty. So my question
is. If 100% sure/caught in the act/admitted the offences etc etc etc...

Live or die.

Personally I'd happily pull the lever myself and hang the cunts

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

taffyapple wrote:
OhhhGa wrote:The immediate reaction here has shown that the death penalty is a no-go anyhow. There will never be 100% burden of proof, never, it just doesn't happen. Thus, every execution would be an enormous risk.

Its a no-go topic really, as we dont have the death penalty. So my question
is. If 100% sure/caught in the act/admitted the offences etc etc etc...

Live or die.

Personally I'd happily pull the lever myself and hang the cunts

Live, I'm no murderer.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm

ninianblue wrote:

the problem with this is. lets say i killed a child, i get a double sentence. never released from prison, i think i would rather be hanged . electric chair etc. rather than spend 26 yrs in prison. so isnt the death penalty an easy way out :roll:

Im not disagreeing, i get what your saying, but i dont see it as an easy way out. Put them in with normal prisoners until they get the death penalty (usually a few years) and im sure they would regret it after the 20th day and the 20th beating they got.

As a parent i wouldn't be happy with the thought of him sat in a cell with sick memories playing around in his sick head of crimes he had committed.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:36 pm

ninianblue wrote:

Im not disagreeing, i get what your saying, but i dont see it as an easy way out. Put them in with normal prisoners until they get the death penalty (usually a few years) and im sure they would regret it after the 20th day and the 20th beating they got.

As a parent i wouldn't be happy with the thought of him sat in a cell with sick memories playing around in his sick head of crimes he had committed.

lets say i done a serious crime against children, and i go to court and the judge says, you got 2 options. life in prison and i mean life. or. you will be hanged. i would choose to be hanged. BUT. as a parent. for someone that has done something to my child. i would rather them spend there life in prison.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:39 pm

ninianblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

lets say i done a serious crime against children, and i go to court and the judge says, you got 2 options. life in prison and i mean life. or. you will be hanged. i would choose to be hanged. BUT. as a parent. for someone that has done something to my child. i would rather them spend there life in prison.

Spot on. Life in prison should mean life exactly as oh gaa said.

otherwis we should build a coluseum and make them fight each other to the death :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Hang the b*stard.

Had enough of the loonatic do gooders PC nutjobs in this country coming up with excuses for the peados action while forgetting about the victim.

:old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

the main problem with giving the death sentence for molesting a child is after the crime has been committed would the nonce think " shit, ime gonna hang, ide better kill the main witness ". :cry: no brainer really. awful subject but i thought it was important to put this in the discussion.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Hang the b*stard.

Had enough of the loonatic do gooders PC nutjobs in this country coming up with excuses for the peados action while forgetting about the victim.

here here.

no excuses, if its concrete just kill the cunts.

im a parent, like f**k would i want a paedo alive sat cosy in a cell, and lets be honest he would be f*cking cosy.

too many pc type poofy views on here these days.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Nobody was making excuses for their actions :roll: They are just simply saying that the death penalty brings alot more complications plus I would rather see them suffer than die quickly

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:47 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:
ninianblue wrote:

Spot on. Life in prison should mean life exactly as oh gaa said.

otherwis we should build a coluseum and make them fight each other to the death :lol:

your going on to a different topic now. im all for a stoning in the millenium stadium on a saturday afternoon.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Death by fire. Set fire to the bastards.
Last edited by Mario Polotelli on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:49 pm

CjBluebird17 wrote:

Nobody was making excuses for their actions :roll: They are just simply saying that the death penalty brings alot more complications plus I would rather see them suffer than die quickly

Suffer? The fuckers are sick enough to do the crime and sick enough to live off the moment the rest of their lonely lives. They get released and given a new identity to offend under after a matter of years anyway.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
CjBluebird17 wrote:

Suffer? The fuckers are sick enough to do the crime and sick enough to live off the moment the rest of their lonely lives. They get released and given a new identity to offend under after a matter of years anyway.

I certainly dont want them released. Would rather they were put in solitary confinement for life where they rot in a cell with out day light or human contact. That will break them