Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

very worried about tomorrow i am.....

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:46 pm

All good things must come to an end!!!

I'm just hoping Malky has rammed it down the lads' throats that we are just one
lack-lustre performance away from defeat at home. If the attitude is right, then
we could get a few goals. Come on City!!!

Concentrate, focus, and f**k the miserable fuckers job up :D

Re: very worried about tomorrow i am.....

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Same here, missing Smith and Noone is a blow to us, Smith has great creativity and we could have had more points on the board if he was available, Noone is a big miss, 7 goals and 7/8 assists shows how much of an impact he's had when playing for us, tomorrow I feel we'll lack a lot of creativity, we'll only create things in the center from Whittingham, we need Whittingham to be on his best tomorrow. In games teams have had to close one down(between Bellamy and Noone) and the other has had a field day but now we only have Bellamy and I can only see him being a substitute tomorrow. I'm trying not to be negative but I'm not as confident as I was for the other home games.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Thanks for that yoda :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm always worried before every game, even when we.were 4-0 up against Burnley I was still worried . That's called being a.City fan .

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

I know in most occaisons it would be right to be worried, but I'm very confident about tomorrow. Wednesday are absolutely bollocks this year, on a bad run, confidence is low, even with the fans. If we score first DJ will bury his head and his team will collapse. Plus, DJ could never play against a team with grit and determination, tomorrow has all the signs of a comfortable home win :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:03 pm

nojac wrote:I'm always worried before every game, even when we.were 4-0 up against Burnley I was still worried . That's called being a.City fan .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:24 pm

It would be typical of DJ's relationship with the City if he put one over on us tomorrow

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 pm

dont worry guys. ive got a glass ball (not a medical problem) and the city are going to win :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:12 pm

nojac wrote:I'm always worried before every game, even when we.were 4-0 up against Burnley I was still worried . That's called being a.City fan .

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i still cant believe i uttered the line "we could do with a 6th here" against barnsley last season

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am

I'll be honest I never been to a game confident this season.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:30 am

From the BBC website -

Cardiff City have four players back in contention to face Wednesday, with defenders Andrew Taylor, Ben Turner, Kevin McNaughton and midfielder Don Cowie all expected to be fit again and available for selection.