Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: It's getting ridiculous now

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:just ignore the jack c**t and they soon go away

Why not block him? You're a mod. He's done far more trolling on this board than others who have been banned...

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:just ignore the jack c**t and they soon go away

Why not block him? You're a mod. He's done far more trolling on this board than others who have been banned...

:lol: ignore me you nonce.

If you think posting a score is trolling then you need help :shock:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:20 pm

vote on it who wants him banned??

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 pm

I'm sure you can see that everyone does, but why should it be a vote?

He's ruining the discussion on this forum & there's a vote about it?

Others have Been banned for far less. :?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:vote on it who wants him banned??

Get a poll started, the forum can vote then

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I'm sure you can see that everyone does, but why should it be a vote?

He's ruining the discussion on this forum & there's a vote about it?

Others have Been banned for far less. :?

Far less than posting a score? Really? :lol:

Go cry to annis and make a poll :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Sod the poll, I'll ban him

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

Gavlar wrote:Sod the poll, I'll ban him

PUSH THE BUTTON

PUSH THE BUTTON

PUSH THE BUTTON

I'l get that chant started in the Ninian tommorrow.

:old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:26 pm

math_robz878 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
math_robz878 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:Annis or any mod needs to sort out these trolls infesting the website, this board is supposed to be about all things Cardiff city. There are blatant Swansea trolls on here damaging a forum which has been a good source or banter and info. I have no problem with jacks being on here or any other fans for that matter, but these trolls are ruining it for the normal poster. Everyone knows who these trolls are, so they need to be got rid of for good otherwise this forum is going to become a laughing stock

Go on Stu!! :ayatollah:

Say it how it is maff!

Every other day we get something like this, yet nothing seems to be done. It's all to easy to create another username and start spamming shit. f*cking annoying!

There should be a limit to how many users sign up on here, too many of these multiple user accounts

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Gavlar wrote:Sod the poll, I'll ban him

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:28 pm

banned him and his IP

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:29 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Aramore wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Just report every post. Bombard the management.

Sadly we'd probably just all get warnings for frivolous reports.

Iv'e said it before an i'l say it again, he is like toxic sludge on the ocean surface draping itself over any living things it can.

You've never said that before,I just checked your post history.

Don't question me you odious toad. Iv'e dealt with your type before now, nothing a quick swipe of the stick can't sort out.

:old: :old:

I'm not questioning you, I'm telling you you have never said it before. A fact not a question.

We would have had your sort in the forces.

Fair play, you're an arsehole but "we would have had your sort in the forces", that was top notch. Clever for an inbred :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:40 pm

Gavlar wrote:banned him and his IP

Favourite mod :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:42 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:25 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:The only posts discussed right now are all infested by that one troll.

Get it done.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:32 pm

What are the odds he's already sorting a new ID :cry:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:08 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:The only posts discussed right now are all infested by that one troll.

Get it done.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Do you have some sort of problem? You keep following my posts with the same tedious reply.

If you don't like my posts, simply ignore me. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:20 pm

As a swans fan, I generally reply to Swans related threads on here. Let's be honest, every city has gypsies, Cardiff will always have a bigger fanbase through geography, you won the cup, we are in the premier league, blah blah blah... Once a couple of posters get involved then the threads die on their arse...

I like a good debate, and a laugh, but I can't be arsed when it gets bogged down in the usual shite...

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:24 pm

scotsjack wrote:As a swans fan, I generally reply to Swans related threads on here. Let's be honest, every city has gypsies, Cardiff will always have a bigger fanbase through geography, you won the cup, we are in the premier league, blah blah blah... Once a couple of posters get involved then the threads die on their arse...

I like a good debate, and a laugh, but I can't be arsed when it gets bogged down in the usual shite...

tidy rival supporters inc jacks should always be welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:30 pm

englishbluebird wrote:
scotsjack wrote:As a swans fan, I generally reply to Swans related threads on here. Let's be honest, every city has gypsies, Cardiff will always have a bigger fanbase through geography, you won the cup, we are in the premier league, blah blah blah... Once a couple of posters get involved then the threads die on their arse...

tidy rival supporters inc jacks should always be welcome :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

was going to ask how do you manage to make other teams play crap! whilst i believe you played well i ignore rwales they are crap, but sky were saying arsenal were poor same as newcastle! you just seem to get under their skin and put them off normal game? wonder if it will last?? not much difference from top couple to twelve place !

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Here we go tired old Allan entering into debate with the Jacks once again, give it up for f**k sake, ignore them and they will f**k off quicker than they infested the place.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:34 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here we go tired old Allan entering into debate with the Jacks once again, give it up for f**k sake, ignore them and they will f**k off quicker than they infested the place.

scots kjack is ok dont mind debate with him, as for others i go along for awhile then just ignore threads beats red/blue debate! :lol:
and less of the old i am 56! tired maybe old never! :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:35 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird since 1948 wrote:Here we go tired old Allan entering into debate with the Jacks once again, give it up for f**k sake, ignore them and they will f**k off quicker than they infested the place.

scots kjack is ok dont mind debate with him, as for others i go along for awhile then just ignore threads beats red/blue debate! :lol:

ScotsJack is a good poster, Waddle has his moments but you are constantly biting at everything he does. They thrive of it.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:40 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

ScotsJack is a good poster, Waddle has his moments but you are constantly biting at everything he does. They thrive of it.

yes twaddle is on now drunk but behaving himself! like said endulge for abit then stop well keeps them happy! :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:20 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Would you agree that neither myself or Waddle take the topics completely off course? Nothing worse than a thread titled something like "The Jacks will go down", opening it, and then having to trudge through 3 pages of "Who had the biggest attendance in 1933!"

Keep the topics on track, what a wonderful forum this would be...

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:23 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Get it done.

Zzzzzzzzzz

Do you have some sort of problem? You keep following my posts with the same tedious reply.

If you don't like my posts, simply ignore me. :ayatollah:

Zzzzzzzzz

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:39 pm

scotsjack wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Would you agree that neither myself or Waddle take the topics completely off course? Nothing worse than a thread titled something like "The Jacks will go down", opening it, and then having to trudge through 3 pages of "Who had the biggest attendance in 1933!"

Keep the topics on track, what a wonderful forum this would be...

Agreed. The jacks who admit they're jacks, you, nj73, swansealad and them, add to the debate by and large.