Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

It's getting ridiculous now

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:28 pm

Annis or any mod needs to sort out these trolls infesting the website, this board is supposed to be about all things Cardiff city. There are blatant Swansea trolls on here damaging a forum which has been a good source or banter and info. I have no problem with jacks being on here or any other fans for that matter, but these trolls are ruining it for the normal poster. Everyone knows who these trolls are, so they need to be got rid of for good otherwise this forum is going to become a laughing stock

Re: It's getting ridiculous now

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Here here :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Nobody recognise Swansea, if they do they need to be banned as they are trolls :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:31 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:Nobody recognise Swansea, if they do they need to be banned as they are trolls :lol:

Perfect example.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:32 pm

Ban them and they will win Annis's books as the 10,000th member...... :lol:

Just sad really, Is this all they have if their life ?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:36 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:Nobody recognise Swansea, if they do they need to be banned as they are trolls :lol:

Perfect example.

dont tell him or he might believe it??? :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:10 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Annis or any mod needs to sort out these trolls infesting the website, this board is supposed to be about all things Cardiff city. There are blatant Swansea trolls on here damaging a forum which has been a good source or banter and info. I have no problem with jacks being on here or any other fans for that matter, but these trolls are ruining it for the normal poster. Everyone knows who these trolls are, so they need to be got rid of for good otherwise this forum is going to become a laughing stock

Unfortunatly it ain't that easy to do because they just use an IP hider and once you ban 1 IP he just rejoins on another.The fact that we've still got Roathy in yet another guise is because he actually feeds and gets off the responses that people give.Theres lots of research out there that tells you what kind of person they really are.They are in nearly every case people who have suffered some kind of trauma in their life(bullying at work or school,parental abuse,or abject failure with the opposite sex)which means they have difficulty with even the most simple things in the real world.QUE CYBERSPACE and ANONIMITY makes them feel safe!Its the only way they can achieve empowerment.Most people on this board have a passion for CCFC and other things from politics to betting and every other topic under the sun and have a life as well-not this fella or his like. what he does is his passion and the more you engage with him the bigger the hard-on he gets.The poor man needs therapy and plenty of it and he needs to engage with the real world but once you get like him its as bad as being an alco or a smack-head-you just can't stop.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:20 pm

The only posts discussed right now are all infested by that one troll.

Get it done.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:30 pm

I just reported him and had my report deleted without any action being taken.

It's an absolute joke. The whole board can see how much trouble he's causing and he's been banned at least 5 times before so why the hell isn't he being banned this time?!

He's ruins any topic he comes into. People can say have him on ignore and I bloody do! But that doesn't stop everyone else relying to him and quoting his posts.

It's probably because he's got an anti-Malaysian stance so Annis refuses to ban him :roll:

People have left before due to him and more people will leave in future. Sort it out FFS

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:32 pm

Aramore wrote:I just reported him and had my report deleted without any action being taken.

It's an absolute joke. The whole board can see how much trouble he's causing and he's been banned at least 5 times before so why the hell isn't he being banned this time?!

He's ruins any topic he comes into. People can say have him on ignore and I bloody do! But that doesn't stop everyone else relying to him and quoting his posts.

It's probably because he's got an anti-Malaysian stance so Annis refuses to ban him :roll:

People have left before due to him and more people will leave in future. Sort it out FFS

Which is the correct decision.

All I've done is posted a score.

If people cant control themselves then that's their problem not mine. I'm here to educate and debate.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:33 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Aramore wrote:I just reported him and had my report deleted without any action being taken.

If people cant control themselves then that's their problem not mine. I'm here to educate and debate.

Educate? What a pompous little bore you really are!

You're hi-jacking each thread with your SCFC bile and ruining this MB.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

FFS what did I just say?!

Put him on bloody ignore and stop quoting him.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Aramore wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

FFS what did I just say?!

Put him on bloody ignore and stop quoting him.

Cool head - please don't tell me what to do.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

:lol: wtf you are literally bonkers.

Put me on ignore you mentalist.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:50 pm

PUSH

THE

BUTTON

My ignore list is getting bloody full!!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Anyone who feels they have to announce ignoring someone, isnt really ignoring them - fact.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Just report every post. Bombard the management.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Just report every post. Bombard the management.

:lol: he's getting desperate

Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Sadly we'd probably just all get warnings for frivolous reports.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Aramore wrote:

True enough.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Aramore wrote:

Iv'e said it before an i'l say it again, he is like toxic sludge on the ocean surface draping itself over any living things it can.

:old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:05 pm

Bluebird since 1948 wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Iv'e said it before an i'l say it again, he is like toxic sludge on the ocean surface draping itself over any living things it can.

You've never said that before,I just checked your post history.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:Annis or any mod needs to sort out these trolls infesting the website, this board is supposed to be about all things Cardiff city. There are blatant Swansea trolls on here damaging a forum which has been a good source or banter and info. I have no problem with jacks being on here or any other fans for that matter, but these trolls are ruining it for the normal poster. Everyone knows who these trolls are, so they need to be got rid of for good otherwise this forum is going to become a laughing stock

Go on Stu!! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:08 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Don't question me you odious toad. Iv'e dealt with your type before now, nothing a quick swipe of the stick can't sort out.

:old: :old:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Aramore wrote:

Don't question me you odious toad. Iv'e dealt with your type before now, nothing a quick swipe of the stick can't sort out.

I'm not questioning you, I'm telling you you have never said it before. A fact not a question.

We would have had your sort in the forces.
Last edited by FinancialAdvisor on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:11 pm

math_robz878 wrote:

Say it how it is maff!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
math_robz878 wrote:

Say it how it is maff!

Every other day we get something like this, yet nothing seems to be done. It's all to easy to create another username and start spamming shit. f*cking annoying!

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:13 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Aramore wrote:

I'm. It questioning you, I'm telling you you have never said it before. A fact not a question.

We would have had your sort in the forces.

Back in my day we would have sent people like you to the lunatic asylums, I have never in my time come across such a man lacking humility and respect towards the older generations.

Where do you come from Thoth? It might explain a few things.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

just ignore the jack c**t and they soon go away

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Heaven