Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the striker that we are getting from the premier league in j

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:30 pm

It bothers me that we have to buy our rivals players bit laughable really but here it goes.. Its meant to be danny graham :o :shock:

Re: the striker that we are getting from the premier league

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 pm

ccfcritchie wrote:It bothers me that we have to buy our rivals players bit laughable really but here it goes.. Its meant to be danny graham :o :shock:

Can't see him being sold to us, he's their best striker in my opinion.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm

:lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:45 pm

Hope we keep well away from him, there are whispers down here he has issues.......

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:49 pm

Not even on the bench these days and MM knows him well from his time at Watford. Maybe Swans could do with the money to strength their own squad. If they don't want him they'll sell to anyone if the price is right.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:51 pm

NJ73 wrote::lol:

Any truth in you lot getting a 'very well known' Spanish striker in January. Had to laugh as I heard off a jack that it was Roberto soldado.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:51 pm

He's I'll isn't he? Won't happen as they won't sell him as their other options (excl michu) are pretty dire for that level

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Not ill, just likes a good night out...

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:02 pm

robbo wrote:Not ill, just likes a good night out...

Better suited to sheff weds then

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:03 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

Any truth in you lot getting a 'very well known' Spanish striker in January. Had to laugh as I heard off a jack that it was Roberto soldado.

Well David Villa has also been rumoured which goes to show how ridiculous some rumours can be :lol:

We've also been linked with some Spanish striker whose name escapes me and Eder from (I think) Sporting Braga in Portugal.

The truth is that I've no doubt that a striker is the top priority for Jan but absolutely no idea who it will be.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Well David Villa has also been rumoured which goes to show how ridiculous some rumours can be :lol:

We've also been linked with some Spanish striker whose name escapes me and Eder from (I think) Sporting Braga in Portugal.

The truth is that I've no doubt that a striker is the top priority for Jan but absolutely no idea who it will be.

Fair enough. You need a striker in fairness, If David villa went to you I'd run around naked down the liberty. I said the same if soldado went to you too mind.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm

I would love to sign Danny Graham in Jan quality striker.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 pm

Would be easily one of the best championship strikers, but i've also heard the rumour from a swansea mate i work with. likes a night out is an understatement. but it's all rumour, and malkay could sort him out else he wouldn't be interested

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:

Can't see a player in the champs league leaving for a team that will never play in it

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:49 pm

neeball wrote:Would be easily one of the best championship strikers, but i've also heard the rumour from a swansea mate i work with. likes a night out is an understatement. but it's all rumour, and malkay could sort him out else he wouldn't be interested

I've seen pictures on friends phones of him on a night out in Newcastle after they played them recently. Him and Routledge, look a bit tipsy haha

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Apparently he constantly out on the grog in Gypo land, stay away I say :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Can't see a player in the champs league leaving for a team that will never play in it

Your confidence in our ability to qualify for the Champions League is most encouraging. Personally I think it might be next season rather than this :thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:28 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Your confidence in our ability to qualify for the Champions League is most encouraging. Personally I think it might be next season rather than this :thumbup:

Are you dyslexic?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Are you dyslexic?

You said that you can't see a player in the Champs League leaving for a team that will never play in it. Seeing as we've signed Ki Seung Yung from Champions League club Celtic and Pablo Hernandez from Champions League club Valencia this season, the only explanation to your post is that you expect us to play in the Champions League.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:

Are you dyslexic?

You said that you can't see a player in the Champs League leaving for a team that will never play in it. Seeing as we've signed Ki Seung Yung from Champions League club Celtic and Pablo Hernandez from Champions League club Valencia this season, the only explanation to your post is that you expect us to play in the Champions League.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

So in the context of soldado, how does that make you the team in the champs league? I'm sticking with my dyslexia theory. How strange you are :roll:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
So in the context of soldado, how does that make you the team in the champs league? I'm sticking with my dyslexia theory. How strange you are :roll:

You fucked up. Get over it and move on is best for you I'd say :thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:57 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

How desperate are you saddo? Still waiting for you to explain your weird point in the context of soldado, which was what the post was about was it not? :roll:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:03 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

How desperate are you saddo? Still waiting for you to explain your weird point in the context of soldado, which was what the post was about was it not? :roll:

You seem to be a little slow, I've already explained it but I'll do it for you again. Read slowly:

A poster comments that he's heard Soldado has been linked with us.

You comment that you can't see a player in the Champs league leaving for a team that will never play in it.

I point out that we've already signed 2 players from Champs Leagues clubs this season (one of them from Soldado's club ffs!) so by virtue of your comment, we cannot be classed as a team that "will never play in it".

Then you start going on about dyslexia :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:07 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

You seem to be a little slow, I've already explained it but I'll do it for you again. Read slowly:

You comment that you can't see a player in the Champs league leaving for a team that will never play in it.

I point out that we've already signed 2 players from Champs Leagues clubs this season (one of them from Soldado's club ffs!) so by virtue of your comment, we cannot be classed as a team that "will never play in it".

Well done. So in the context of soldado, he is clearly the player in the champs league and therefore you are the team that will never play in it. Wow you're dull. You seem desperate for attention tonight, still having trouble servicing mrs nob jockey? :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Well done. So in the context of soldado, he is clearly the player in the champs league and therefore you are the team that will never play in it. Wow you're dull. You seem desperate for attention tonight, still having trouble servicing mrs nob jockey? :lol:

Are you finding my posts difficult to understand or something as you are making less sense than normal :?

Oh, and it's always a good sign you're struggling when you resort to personal abuse :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:27 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:

Are you finding my posts difficult to understand or something as you are making less sense than normal :?

Oh, and it's always a good sign you're struggling when you resort to personal abuse :lol:

How was that personal abuse? Im just worried about you and how your life revolves around this forum? Bit sensitive aren't you? No problem understanding your posts, just rejecting them on the basis that you've turned mine into something you wanted it to be. Like I said, desperate. Debate the point about soldado if you want but you choose to be funny / clever and as usual failed miserably.

Look one of these you love so much :thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:30 pm

This is going off topic AGAIN! Another 100+ post about us being better than them and them being better than us! It's like ground hog day, it's like ground hog day. Can we just agree to disagree, and stick to our own respective forums. :old:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:
How was that personal abuse? Im just worried about you and how your life revolves around this forum? Bit sensitive aren't you? No problem understanding your posts, just rejecting them on the basis that you've turned mine into something you wanted it to be. Like I said, desperate. Debate the point about soldado if you want but you choose to be funny / clever and as usual failed miserably.

Look one of these you love so much :thumbup:

Saddo, dull, knobjocky. All clearly meant as compliments I assume then :lol:

Ok, let's backtrack. When you stated
How does that fit in with the fact that we've already signed two players this season that completely contradicts that statement?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

rb1976 wrote:This is going off topic AGAIN! Another 100+ post about us being better than them and them being better than us! It's like ground hog day, it's like ground hog day. Can we just agree to disagree, and stick to our own respective forums. :old:

It's nothing to do with them being better than us or vice versa, it's about this jack trying to be a smart arse and failing. Again :D

But yes they should stick to their forums but alas posting on here is the closest they get to sexual gratification :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Why don't you exchange numbers, go and have a pint or two then kick f**k out of each other?