Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DON'T FORGET! LOTTERY BONUS BALL IS BACK!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:54 pm

The forum's lottery bonus ball is back, the main thread is up in the announcement section!
There are still available balls, and its £13 per quarter (this will see you through 13 weeks of draws until the next payment reminder)
Hoping that some of the lads who played through the last 12 weeks of draws we did sign back up too. Already have some new members to the lottery bonus ball game as well.

It's not too late to sign up as the draw is later tomorrow night, so as long as your payment reaches me BEFORE the draw goes out, then you will qualify for tomorrow's draw.

But you may still join at any time (payment pending on the week you join) and if you join on the week of a roll over you will not be eligible for the roll over, only that standard week draw.
Only fully paid members who were already paid up in full will qualify for that particular weeks roll over!

We paid out over £250 of prizes last time - so over the next 13 weeks we're hoping to do the same again!

GET SIGNED UP TO BE IN WITH A CHANCE! (C'mon - its only £1 per week!) :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=97941

Re: DON'T FORGET! LOTTERY BONUS BALL IS BACK!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Will send my £13, when you pay me for last weeks No.37 :lol:

Will send it later :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Will send my £13, when you pay me for last weeks No.37 :lol:

Will send it later :ayatollah:

Well, like I said, there was no money in the prize pot as nobody paid on instruction from myself until new payment method was set up!

The law of averages now says you should CHANGE your bonus ball number!!! :lol: :ayatollah:

Thanks Carl.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:51 pm

Paid £13

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm

Still enough time to buy a ball for the coming quarter at £13.

1st draw tonight!

Got to be in it to win it! :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:48 pm

hi merlin what number did i get ....cant remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:hi merlin what number did i get ....cant remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

28 mate.

There's a thread up in the announcement section that shows everyone's numbers. If you want to change there are plenty of unallocated numbers take a look. :)

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:18 pm

thanks mate i will stick with 28 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Anyone else playing?

To qualify for tonight's draw, you must pay before 8pm.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:35 pm

BONUS BALL ROLL OVER

IT WAS NUMBER 1 ON DEC 1ST

CARRIES OVER TO NEXT WEEKS DRAW! :ayatollah: