Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BMW Synter Lounge

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm

What is the food situation up there ?

Do you have to order food the day before ? can you just order on the day ? Is it a running buffet or waitress service ?
what is the menu like ? kids food available ? prices ? can you just order a main meal ? ........

Lots of questions I know but want to be prepared.

any help gratefully received

Re: BMW Synter Lounge

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:36 pm

Nickerino wrote:What is the food situation up there ?

Do you have to order food the day before ? can you just order on the day ? Is it a running buffet or waitress service ?
what is the menu like ? kids food available ? prices ? can you just order a main meal ? ........

Lots of questions I know but want to be prepared.

any help gratefully received

You simply go up to the counter and order. The food will then be brought to you wherever you're sitting. Menu is a bit like a pub menu. I'm not sure if there's a specific menu for kids but they do things like hot dog and chips etc. There is no buffet in the Sytner Lounge.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:49 pm

It's pub grub like food, prices are a bit steep. If I can remember there is kids option.

It's a waitress service but you order the food at the counter. I would get there earlyish as all the food tables fill up.

Enjoy the day as it is a nice change to the usual.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:34 am

cheers Guys

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:47 am

Think it's about £7 for a meal plus whatever you pay for whatever you are drinking with it.