GREAT NEWS FOR PALESTINE!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:34 am

http://www.latimes.com/news/world/world ... 5802.story

Re: GREAT NEWS FOR PALESTINE!

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am

VIDEO LINK http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/un-recogniz ... -1.1058351

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:40 am

I have sympathy with both sides in this conflict.

However, it is so important that Palestine has a place in the world so I welcome the UN decision. Israel must also be guaranteed it sovereignty by the Arab world so IMO this is a massive step forward and it is hard to understand what the USA hoped to gain by opposing it?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:48 am

Could some one sum the article up in a few words please ? :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:51 am

With its new status in the world community,will Palestine recognise Isreal''s right to exist ?... wont hold my breath on that one

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:40 pm

angelis49 wrote:With its new status in the world community,will Palestine recognise Isreal''s right to exist ?... wont hold my breath on that one

oh crap, im agreeing with you on something

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 pm

It's certainly pissed off the Isrealites as they have just announced plans to build 3,000 new homes in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.....

I imagine the wierd bloke on Mike's bored Splott Dai bin Abdul von Achmed is dancing in the streets of Splottistan this afternoon, that's if he's not busy painting the star of david on shopkeepers windows :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:18 pm

angelis49 wrote:With its new status in the world community,will Palestine recognise Isreal''s right to exist ?... wont hold my breath on that one

Probably not at this point, but getting Palestine recognised by the rest of the world is a serious first step.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:22 pm

And you know what CraigCCFC.....you may have noticed the world did not come to an end

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:23 pm

i was expecting a lot more from the pro israelis on this subject .... i really wanted to know their views on the worlds decision to vote against them and america [i bet even we were one of the ones who bottled it and declined to vote not to offend uncle sam] .... nevermind at least something is finally being done to stop those bastards murdering even more people! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:49 pm

AHERNE wrote:i was expecting a lot more from the pro israelis on this subject .... i really wanted to know their views on the worlds decision to vote against them and america [i bet even we were one of the ones who bottled it and declined to vote not to offend uncle sam] .... nevermind at least something is finally being done to stop those bastards murdering even more people! :ayatollah:

totally agree aherne.it will stop those baskets murdering people.hamas will have to behave themselves now won,they.?just think aherne if they get a state and start firing rockets at israel.the israelis will smash them and the world cannot complain as it is an attack on a state by another state.
nearly all the pro -israelis on here are quite in favour of a palastinian state.we,re not comused by hate .we just believe in fairness.do you or do you want israel wiped out?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:51 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:It's certainly pissed off the Isrealites as they have just announced plans to build 3,000 new homes in East Jerusalem and the West Bank.....

I imagine the wierd bloke on Mike's bored Splott Dai bin Abdul von Achmed is dancing in the streets of Splottistan this afternoon, that's if he's not busy painting the star of david on shopkeepers windows :lol:

i,v read his posts.for a bloke from splot he,s got some agenda against the israelis.have they tried to build houses there as well :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmmmmmm
Who gives a fook. The whole Middle East should be Nuked and be done with it and then re populated with normal people. :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Hmmmmmm
Who gives a fook. The whole Middle East should be Nuked and be done with it and then re populated with normal people. :D

classic reply :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:27 pm

jtc wrote:
AHERNE wrote:i was expecting a lot more from the pro israelis on this subject .... i really wanted to know their views on the worlds decision to vote against them and america [i bet even we were one of the ones who bottled it and declined to vote not to offend uncle sam] .... nevermind at least something is finally being done to stop those bastards murdering even more people! :ayatollah:

totally agree aherne.it will stop those baskets murdering people.hamas will have to behave themselves now won,they.?just think aherne if they get a state and start firing rockets at israel.the israelis will smash them and the world cannot complain as it is an attack on a state by another state.
nearly all the pro -israelis on here are quite in favour of a palastinian state.we,re not comused by hate .we just believe in fairness.do you or do you want israel wiped out?

of course i dont want israel wiped out .... its to late for that now .... they are there! .... but its time now to stop stealing land and killing innocent people .... and thats something the israelis have been doing for over 60 years with the wests backing! ..... i hate the israelis like i hated the south africans .... i no longer hate the south africans because they now behave themselves if you get my drift! ...... didnt our fore fathers hate the germans??????

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 pm

AHERNE wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Nuclear war will happen again and that region is odds on favourite.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:03 am

Magners wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

Nuclear war will happen again and that region is odds on favourite.

What do the bookies have? Never mind I'll ask Tony. :ayatollah:

Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:46 am

AHERNE wrote:
jtc wrote:

of course i dont want israel wiped out .... its to late for that now .... they are there! .... but its time now to stop stealing land and killing innocent people .... and thats something the israelis have been doing for over 60 years with the wests backing! ..... i hate the israelis like i hated the south africans .... i no longer hate the south africans because they now behave themselves if you get my drift! ...... didnt our fore fathers hate the germans??????

i get your drift :D hopefully peace can prevail a.s.p