Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ashley shorts?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 am

Are Ashley's shorts getting shorter every night?
Cracking views last night.

I make no apologies for starting a new thread on the Ashley issue, as I believe she is worth it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ashley phew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Ashley shorts?

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:21 am

glas wrote:Are Ashley's shorts getting shorter every night?
Crack views last night.

I make no apologies for starting a new thread on the Ashley issue, as I believe she is worth it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Corrected for you.

:thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:24 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Crack views last night.

Corrected for you.

I thought exactly the same as I typed it, but I did not want to appear rude or detract from the serious nature of the post.

And anyway I did not want people speaking, or even thinking, such things about the woman I love. :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:28 am

glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Crack views last night.

Corrected for you.

I thought exactly the same as I typed it, but I did not want to appear rude or detract from the serious nature of the post.

And anyway I did not want people speaking, or even thinking, such things about the woman I love. :ayatollah:

Fair comment. I did not, in any way, mean to trivialise the moment or, indeed, insult your favourite lady.

Please accept my apologies - and give her one for me.

:D

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:35 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Crack views last night.

Corrected for you.

Fair comment. I did not, in any way, mean to trivialise the moment or, indeed, insult your favourite lady.

Please accept my apologies - and give her one for me.

:D

Thank you. Apology accepted. I wish my wife was so understanding about it. :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:40 am

glas wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Crack views last night.

Corrected for you.

:lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:43 am

This is my last post on the matter. It's boiling out here, sitting by the pool. Then popping down to meet my mrs as she crosses the bridge. Hope she's out tonight I've missed her.

If your not sure who I am, I've borrowed a Ben Sherman shirt and a pair of Adidas poppers from bristows son.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

milly44 wrote:This is my last post on the matter. It's boiling out here, sitting by the pool. Then popping down to meet my mrs as she crosses the bridge. Hope she's out tonight I've missed her.

If your not sure who I am, I've borrowed a Ben Sherman shirt and a pair of Adidas poppers from bristows son.

Didn't you know? Rosemary left the other night. You better keep an eye on her, and what she may be getting up to. ;)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:58 am

milly44 wrote:This is my last post on the matter. It's boiling out here, sitting by the pool. Then popping down to meet my mrs as she crosses the bridge. Hope she's out tonight I've missed her.

Didn't you know? Rosemary left the other night. You better keep an eye on her, and what she may be getting up to. ;)