Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE SHOULD HAMMER THEM SUNDAY but

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:19 am

Football is a funny old game, a team down the bottom of the league with our old manager that wants to prove a point. On paper we should win this game with room to spare, let's hope the whole team is up for this one and don't think it's 3pts in the bag before its even started :ayatollah:

Re: WE SHOULD HAMMER THEM SUNDAY but

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Football is a funny old game, a team down the bottom of the league with our old manager that wants to prove a point. On paper we should win this game with room to spare, let's hope the whole team is up for this one and don't think it's 3pts in the bag before its even started :ayatollah:

Exactly. Look at our Charlton result.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:29 am

under dave jones the players would think like that, but under malky i dont think it will be... yes look at charlton but in the last 2 away games they have made up from there mistakes in that game and learned from them :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:55 pm

No counting chickens for me, seen it all before.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:08 pm

nobber wrote:No counting chickens for me, seen it all before.

Spot on, there is always a banana skin somewhere can't see us dropping pts but it's the c'ship

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:20 pm

Dont count chickens - remember Cardiff -v- Hull a few years back when we were top and they were bottom of the Championship.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Well going on Jones' record when he was here if we score the first goal........

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:Football is a funny old game, a team down the bottom of the league with our old manager that wants to prove a point. On paper we should win this game with room to spare, let's hope the whole team is up for this one and don't think it's 3pts in the bag before its even started :ayatollah:

agreed :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:21 pm

I've got a very bad feeling about this one. All the signs are there for this to go the shape of the pear

All good runs come to end at some point usually when least expected, the return of Dave Jones and Jay, they're shite and haven't done much at all this season.

I'm going to look up the odds for us to go 1 nil up but Sheff Weds to win. It will Dave Jones' long lost Plan B :shock:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:57 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:I've got a very bad feeling about this one. All the signs are there for this to go the shape of the pear

All good runs come to end at some point usually when least expected, the return of Dave Jones and Jay, they're shite and haven't done much at all this season.

I'm going to look up the odds for us to go 1 nil up but Sheff Weds to win. It will Dave Jones' long lost Plan B :shock:

I like your avatar, but isn't that a funny place to keep her purse? ;)

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:59 pm

nobber wrote:
Willy the Wombat wrote:I've got a very bad feeling about this one. All the signs are there for this to go the shape of the pear

I like your avatar, but isn't that a funny place to keep her purse? ;)

I think she must be Arabian as she calls it her "camels toe" :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:50 pm

This got all the making for an upset. But, 9 games in a row, home, top of the league, playing bottom. There is no way we can loose is there? 3-0.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:26 pm

Kanester wrote:This got all the making for an upset. But, 9 games in a row, home, top of the league, playing bottom. There is no way we can loose is there? 3-0.

We should win easily but even a draw would feel like a loss against the hapless Sheffield W.