Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Vale Update (Thursday 29th Nov) "

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 pm

cheers nedd ...oh and by the way malky supposed to pick the team from what he sees on the training pitch ....maybe thats why he prefers gestede over velinkonj............................If this is true,one could argue that Mackay has wasted all that money he spent in getting Velinkonj to sign for us.......doesn't bode well for the transfer window in January,does it my dear chap

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Not necessarily, my little Angel. I don't think any of us could name a manager who hasn't made some mistakes during his career - if, indeed, he made a mistake in signing Velikonja.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:21 pm

time will tell ...but there different types of player ...imo they probably could play together up front :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:22 pm

infact i would like to see them start together in the fa cup :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:time will tell ...but there different types of player ...imo they probably could play together up front :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

That's the key. Kim didn't feature as early as I thought he would, but, when he came on, he made a difference and you can see his confidence is growing. I don't think we've seen him at his best yet and the opposition will need to be on their guard when he is.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:32 pm

gestede and velikonja up front conway and harris out wide supplying the crosses in the fa cup would do it for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:35 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:gestede and velikonja up front conway and harris out wide supplying the crosses in the fa cup would do it for me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yep and if they're successful, they're then going to be pushing for first team squad inclusion in the league, so everyone's a winner.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:15 pm

Steve how did Kadeem do in training :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Sorry, but Rudy performing well in training doesn't get us points.

When he's had game time, he's been dismal and well below expected standards for a promotion chasing team.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Cheers for that matey :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:51 pm

harris was ok in training thursday ..did not hold back ..got hit a couple of times ..just got on with it ...has pace allright :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:55 pm

barry chuckle i wonder how much play you actually see ....rudy gets on in the second half for 15/20 minutes ....i have not seen you at the training ground ....i report what i see not what i think i see ....at the moment there is no way velikonja would be picked before rudy fact :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:barry chuckle i wonder how much play you actually see ....rudy gets on in the second half for 15/20 minutes ....i have not seen you at the training ground ....i report what i see not what i think i see ....at the moment there is no way velikonja would be picked before rudy fact :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Every game thanks.

You've not seen me at the training ground? How do you know eh? You don't know what I look like! I'm not actually Barry Chuckle :lol:

You're right, I don't go to the training ground - because I have a job.

Excellent - but your "report" is no more important than anyone else's!

Rudy isn't good enough and a donkey. As I said - for a promotion chasing team, he's not good enough in my eyes.

Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:50 am

i suppose you dont go to away games either becouse of work ....you say my reports are not in important ...there not supposed to be there meant to be informative and an insight into how and who is training...your knowledge of football is summed up by you calling one of our players a donkey...well that statement just makes you sound an ass....im sure you must get some time off work ...let me know when you can make it to a training session and i will meet you there and we can do a joint report o n what we both see and witness :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: maybe just maybe that might give you a better insight of the players ...i am confident that you will see what i have seen in the past and reported is in fact what goes on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: