Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Family Stand

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:47 am

Im hitting the family stand this weekend, rounded up some kid <welll actually one of the lad's son!!> he will call me dad, looking fwd to seeing what has made see the club gain the accolades in family area. Although ironically I hear the Robin Friday image is there with wait for it.......the 2 finger gesture pixallated out lol !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Re: Family Stand

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:52 am

subbuteoman wrote:Im hitting the family stand this weekend, rounded up some kid <welll actually one of the lad's son!!> he will call me dad, looking fwd to seeing what has made see the club gain the accolades in family area. Although ironically I hear the Robin Friday image is there with wait for it.......the 2 finger gesture pixallated out lol !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Yes - it's pixelated so not to offend :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:55 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
subbuteoman wrote:Im hitting the family stand this weekend, rounded up some kid <welll actually one of the lad's son!!> he will call me dad, looking fwd to seeing what has made see the club gain the accolades in family area. Although ironically I hear the Robin Friday image is there with wait for it.......the 2 finger gesture pixallated out lol !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: .

Strange picture to have in a family area. Loads of other images they could've had - Ledley scoring against Barnsley in the FA Cup semi or whatever.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 am

Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Strange picture to have in a family area. Loads of other images they could've had - Ledley scoring against Barnsley in the FA Cup semi or whatever.

They've got them all. It's more like caricatures than real images.

Earnie, Ledley, young, keenor, kav, Blakey and Friday.

All doing their celebrations.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:31 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Lol, I got the print somewhere the Echo did of Robin Friday playing in Black and White 10x8 they did some of Brian Clarke as well heading in past Read Madrid :ayatollah: