Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FIFA PS3/XBOX

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:45 am

The missus out and about last night so I fired up the Fifa. Despite some flaws in it it is a good laugh imo, superb playing people online and trying to outwit them and tinker your tactics. I finally got round to the customised chants and uploaded all the songs from the Cardiff City cd that was released a few years back. Superb to see the lads running out to Men Of Harlech and goal music Frank Hennesy. What the foriegners make of that when they line up against that lol. The Bluebirds chants in the Swansea slums, And.....Im still on Fifa 12 so all the fans in Blue and my beloved Blue Shirts.

Yes no doubt about it it has its flaws but for football fans you cant beat it !!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FIFA PS3/XBOX

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Me and my son play all the time. We both take it really serious but its a great laugh i tell all his mates he gets beat by his dad.

We got him fifa 13 for xmas im so tempted to start playing it when the misses is out.

Re: FIFA PS3/XBOX

Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:10 pm

fifa 13's good aswell.. not massive differences between the two.. I mainly play Pro clubs my be a pro is coming along nicely now.. hes a quick little fucker