Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stadium extension

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Someone refresh me when is it going to happen?

Re: Stadium extension

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:31 pm

I think I remember reading that work will start if we stay up when we're in the Prem.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:32 pm

they allways start this type of job on a monday

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:34 pm

crackajack wrote:they allways start this type of job on a monday

Yeah and expect it to be finished by the Friday, Just like the House of sport 2 im working on. :D

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:34 pm

JonCCFC wrote:I think I remember reading that work will start if we stay up when we're in the Prem.

So 2 seasons best.

Anyone hear anything that it will happen when we go up like be built during the summer ready for the first premier season.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:35 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:I think I remember reading that work will start if we stay up when we're in the Prem.

So 2 seasons best.

Anyone hear anything that it will happen when we go up like be built during the summer ready for the first premier season.

Yes Ian, I thought this was the case?

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Last I heard was plans were in place and could easily be done during the summer if needed.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

So 2 seasons best.

I could be wrong, it would be good if it could be done in the summer after we've won promotion (whenever that will be)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:55 pm

JonCCFC wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

So 2 seasons best.

I could be wrong, it would be good if it could be done in the summer after we've won promotion (whenever that will be)

Think you are right tbh. Would like clarification on it though.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:00 am

The same time as the new training ground is to be built, Sam is to be paid off and Tan's vast loans are to be converted into equity.

Oh wait, I forgot, they just said that so fans would agree to the red shirts :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:06 am

If they do extend the stadium then they need to have microphones built into the back of the seats that are hooked up to amplifiers that send the noise to speakers under neath seats. That way then we won't be able to hear a penny drop in the stadium.

Only answer, might have to patent that as well just incase teams like Wigan decide to do it so their 5 fans can be heard. :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:27 am

i dont want an extenstion on the stadium think how many plastics will be around then, na chance