Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Catch us if you can

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:30 pm

Sheffield and Peterborough at home and Blackburn and Leicester away. If we can get 8 points from these matches we could well be pulling away. The incentive to win our Xmas matches against Palace and Millwall with a full squad available will start to cause worry amongst the others because we will be pulling away. This will be attractive to new players as well. The boys have to go for it over the coming weeks. Where do you think we will be at the end of December? :ayatollah:

Re: Catch us if you can

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:32 pm

Brezza wrote:Sheffield and Peterborough at home and Blackburn and Leicester away. If we can get 8 points from these matches we could well be pulling away. The incentive to win our Xmas matches against Palace and Millwall with a full squad available will start to cause worry amongst the others because we will be pulling away. This will be attractive to new players as well. The boys have to go for it over the coming weeks. Where do you think we will be at the end of December? :ayatollah:

i reckon we'll get 10 points from our home games, and 4 from 6 away!... if that happens i'll be well happy! the trickiest game there is Leicester away, and Palace at home!

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm

If that happens Calshep automatic really is on. That haul is a big ask. Imagine going to a Brum on New Years Day with that number of points Marlon King will get some real stick. :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Wednesday - win
Blackburn - draw
Peterborough - win
Leicester - win
Palace - Draw
Millwall - win

Our home run has to come to an end at some point, but 14 points from 18 is a great haul and will put us clear by about 5 points I reckon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: