Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fan (mate of mine) never going to watch them aga

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:00 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:Schooled :lol: love this kindergarten playground tactics.

You aren't fooling anyone, you didn't even understand cash flow loans :lol:

Yes I did, just didn't see why the club would have any cash flow problems, seeing as they had so much profit.

Playground tactics? Says the guy who changes people's posts when he quotes them, to make himself look right - just the desperate act of a sad loser who has no real discussion points to use.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:07 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:Schooled :lol: love this kindergarten playground tactics.

You aren't fooling anyone, you didn't even understand cash flow loans :lol:

Yes I did, just didn't see why the club would have any cash flow problems, seeing as they had so much profit.

Playground tactics? Says the guy who changes people's posts when he quotes them, to make himself look right - just the desperate act of a sad loser who has no real discussion points to use.

:lol: oh my word.

You can have a billion profit and it would still be better financial sense to loan £3m that to take money from your maturing account you absolute plum :lol: you really are a special kind of plum :lol:

I only started doing that when you took the debate to taking my responses to you and you saying "I know you are" etc.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:58 pm

xajax wrote:
JBCCFC1927 wrote:My mate at university supports Swansea. Always a good laugh and has supported them all of his life but has said this year is the final straw for him because of the Premier League plastics loitering around the club who support other teams.

He went to the Liverpool game where Swansea drew 0-0 and he said the Swansea end was full of plastic Liverpool fans from South Wales who had bought tickets in the home end and he overheard a group in front of them saying not to cheer if Liverpool scored because there would be murder.

The stewards were alerted in the stadium by a mate of his but because it couldn't be proved that they were Liverpool fans there was no reasonable grounds to eject them from the stadium. :roll: (i.e. no Liverpool shirt on)

So he's had enough now and is not going to watch them anymore because this has become a common thing at the Liberty over the last year or so and the plastics are filtering in amongst the Swansea fans in full flow to watch their 'beloved' Premiership teams.

So Swansea are losing their real fans and they're being replaced by fans of Premiership fans from South Wales who want to see their side on the cheap. The type of fans who would never step foot in the Liberty again if Swansea were relegated.

Its a shame. As much as I dislike the Jacks I actually feel sorry for them.

What a superb work of fiction. :clap:

As much as I dislike the Jacks I actually feel sorry for them.

Your concern is misplaced, we're quite self sufficient and have got where we are without running up huge debts. It can be done you know.

yes after going into admin its a lot easier isnt it?? :lol: :lol: