Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swansea fan (mate of mine) never going to watch them aga

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:50 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Yes they are season cards, you get them in a little pocket which holds it all.

My missus is a Swansea ST holder - I think I'd know. :roll:

Ah well, you learn something new every day. Being a city fan I wasn't sure but ill now to you on that one.

Cards or book makes no difference. If you want one you must have sufficient points. A quick google search will confirm.

"They are not season cards, so you're lying"

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article ... 99914.aspx

:lol: yes they are you deluded fool - you've been proved wrong so just do one.

Yes - you must have sufficient points NOW - but before promotion you didn't - which is when these people jumped on board.

So again, you're just talking total bollocks.

So which part of my post before last where I conceded they maybe cards confused you? :lol:

If you want to trawl through that website too you will also see that in order to get a ticket you must be a jack army member with the sufficient points.

And as we have established already in order to become a season ticket holder you either gambled with 10 games left or had the sufficient points to get one outright, which no plastic would do either.

If there are plastics in the ground then it is the odd one that have asked their jack army member friend to be their allocated second ticket. Considering there is barely 1100 tickets that go on general sale it's safe to assume the number of plastics is negligible. Even if every single jack army member bought a second ticket for a plastic that would only make 550 plastics at any one match.

Again you don't have to be Colombo to know you are talking horlicks,

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:53 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:Yes they are season cards, you get them in a little pocket which holds it all.

Ah well, you learn something new every day. Being a city fan I wasn't sure but ill now to you on that one.

Cards or book makes no difference. If you want one you must have sufficient points. A quick google search will confirm.

Yes - you must have sufficient points NOW - but before promotion you didn't - which is when these people jumped on board.

So which part of my post before last where I conceded they maybe cards confused you? :lol:

If you want to trawl through that website too you will also see that in order to get a ticket you must be a jack army member with the sufficient points.

And as we have established already in order to become a season ticket holder you either gambled with 10 games left or had the sufficient points to get one outright, which no plastic would do either.

If there are plastics in the ground then it is the odd one that have asked their jack army member friend to be their allocated second ticket. Considering there is barely 1100 tickets that go on general sale it's safe to assume the number of plastics is negligible.

Jesus Christ will you READ PROPERLY.

To become a ST holder at the Liberty you NOW have to have the sufficient points

At the time is your promotion, there was no waiting list/points allocation so many newcomers get ST for the premiership.

Seriously just f**k off.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

If there are plastics in the ground then it is the odd one that have asked their jack army member friend to be their allocated second ticket. Considering there is barely 1100 tickets that go on general sale it's safe to assume the number of plastics is negligible.

Jesus Christ will you READ PROPERLY.

To become a ST holder at the Liberty you NOW have to have the sufficient points

At the time is your promotion, there was no waiting list/points allocation so many newcomers get ST for the premiership.

Seriously just f**k off.

Correct.

The average attendance in that season was 16,211. Now they are in the prem the away attendance is 2,000 nearly every match meaning that alone pushes the tickets to around the 18,000 mark meaning only 2,700 fans attend now that didnt regularly go in the champ.... As we have been through,

2,000 of those tickets were sold prior to the season ending, about 10 games from the end, so either you made up plastics took a ridiculous gamble which nobody would really do or you are talking bollox... It's pretty clear to tell which one is the most likely when the figures are laid out isn't it :lol:

Log off, seriously this is crazy :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:04 pm

Incorrect again.

Wrong attendance figures and 2,000 extra ST were NOT sold before playoff final as Sky Sports did a piece on the fans queuing up to buy season tickets.

But according to you, they were already sold out :roll:

There's one thing worse than a Swans fan - that's a Swans fan pretending to be a Cardiff fan.

Why???

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Incorrect again.

Wrong attendance figures and 2,000 extra ST were NOT sold before playoff final as Sky Sports did a piece on the fans queuing up to buy season tickets.

There's one thing worse than a Swans fan - that's a Swans fan pretending to be a Cardiff fan.

Why???

Nope not wrong attendance figures, but similar to the one you quote anyway - negligible and mute point.

I didn't say season tickets were sold out, there were a few left. Many got turned away and were handed wristbands that they had to present if any more became available after queuing for 12 hours.

I'm not sure what you are going on about regarding your last sentence. I'm a city can rough and through, hence why I'm standing up for fairness and not allowing people to lie as it makes all of us look bad, especially when it's so blatant.

As long as there's people that have no bias and say it as it is en I'd hope we won't all get tarred with the same brush,

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:24 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:

Why???

Nope not wrong attendance figures, but similar to the one you quote anyway - negligible and mute point.

I didn't say season tickets were sold out, there were a few left. Many got turned away and were handed wristbands that they had to present if any more became available after queuing for 12 hours.

I'm not sure what you are going on about regarding your last sentence. I'm a city can rough and through, hence why I'm standing up for fairness and not allowing people to lie as it makes all of us look bad, especially when it's so blatant.

As long as there's people that have no bias and say it as it is en I'd hope we won't all get tarred with the same brush,

You were posting claiming to be a Swansea fan the other day, muppet.

Yes, wrong attendance figures and many were bought as Sky were covering it. :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

Why???

You were posting claiming to be a Swansea fan the other day, muppet.

why would you lie over things that are so easy to disprove? I await the said post.....

Yes, wrong attendance figures and many were bought as Sky were covering it. :lol:

my attendance figure was spot on and a few season tickets were bought yes, but not many hence why people were turned away after queuing all night to get one on release.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:47 pm

A quick check to the official figures will prove you wrong.

D you ever post anything other than Swansea or criticising Cardiff?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:A quick check to the official figures will prove you wrong.

D you ever post anything other than Swansea or criticising Cardiff?

Negligible.

I post when I see miss truths or when city fans are being cringeworthy, I try and show people we aren't all bitter. This is usually to do with the subject of Swansea.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:53 pm

I'm not bitter. I like to post subjectively and feel that yes, Swansea are the better club at the moment (any CCFC fan who claims otherwise is just deluded) but the Jcks seem to have this sudden feeling of greatness - forgetting their lower league roots etc.

Cardiff are the bigger club, that is true.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:59 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:I'm not bitter. I like to post subjectively and feel that yes, Swansea are the better club at the moment (any CCFC fan who claims otherwise is just deluded) but the Jcks seem to have this sudden feeling of greatness - forgetting their lower league roots etc.

We also have lower league roots. This is Swansea fourth season in the top flight since our last one.

They have every right to feel they are where they belong as they are playing superbly and doing things the right way.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:I'm not bitter. I like to post subjectively and feel that yes, Swansea are the better club at the moment (any CCFC fan who claims otherwise is just deluded) but the Jcks seem to have this sudden feeling of greatness - forgetting their lower league roots etc.

We also have lower league roots. This is Swansea fourth season in the top flight since our last one.

They have every right to feel they are where they belong as they are playing superbly and doing things the right way.

Where have I claimed that we don't have lower league roots?

Done things the right way? Oh yer, ripping off their creditors 5p in the £1 :lol:

If you feel so wonderful about them, go tell them.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
FinancialAdvisor wrote:

Where have I claimed that we don't have lower league roots?

Done things the right way? Oh yer, ripping off their creditors 5p in the £1 :lol:

If you feel so wonderful about them, go tell them.

http://forum.planetswans.co.uk/

Really? We are back to this again?

Swansea didnt pay back 60k in the end and it was nearly 12 years ago :lol: since then they have been the best run club in Britain, we have racked up £100m of debt we know we can't pay back. While trying to rip Sam off for £15m :?

What's worse?

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 pm

Why always compare Swansea's actions to Cardiff?

I'm claiming that Swansea City ripped off all the people who invited money into the club - yet you say they are one of the best run in the country?

Ridiculous.

As I said, if you wish to be so pro Swansea - go to Planet Swans.

Your trolling is sticking out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:27 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Why always compare Swansea's actions to Cardiff?

I'm claiming that Swansea City ripped off all the people who invited money into the club - yet you say they are one of the best run in the country?

Ridiculous.

As I said, if you wish to be so pro Swansea - go to Planet Swans.

Your trolling is sticking out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Of course they are you pleb. It's like saying man city are crap because they weren't good 12 years ago.

They are the best team in the land, champions in fact.

Swansea are one or the best run teams in the land, this is a fact. If you wish to talk about things that happened last millennium then be my guest. Changes nothing however,

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Again, insults because you have a differing opinion to me. You were crying about this the other day..

Swansea are not the best run team in the land. :lol:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Again, insults because you have a differing opinion to me. You were crying about this the other day..

Swansea are not the best run team in the land. :lol:

I asked a question as to why people want others banned for a difference of opinion.

I hardly think the word pleb is going to see me hauled in front of the magistrates, do you? Although we don't have a differing opinion, you are disagreeing with facts which makes you a pleb in my book.

Go cry to annis again :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:38 pm

What facts? I don't see any facts here, just your opinion.

In your opinion, SCFC are the best run club in UK.

I disagree. There's no facts, just opinions. Or are you that arrogant that you cannot listen to others opinion and just assume yours are facts?

Either way, makes you look a bit of a knob.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:What facts? I don't see any facts here, just your opinion.

I disagree. There's no facts, just opinions. Or are you that arrogant that you cannot listen to others opinion and just assume yours are facts?

Nope, they posted one of the highest profits in the land, pay among the lowest.

That's as well run as you can get. It's a fact I'm afraid

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:54 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:What facts? I don't see any facts here, just your opinion.

Nope, they posted one of the highest profits in the land, pay among the lowest.

That's as well run as you can get. It's a fact I'm afraid

It's not a fact, it's your opinion.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Nope it's a fact

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:01 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:Nope it's a fact

Alright then, whatever. You bore me. :roll:

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

So I should. Being educated bores many,

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:03 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

So I should. Being educated bores many,

Haha - get over yourself. Many people on here, myself included, are well educated.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:06 pm

Yet you can't understand the concept of a cash flow loan? :D

Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:08 pm

FinancialAdvisor wrote:Yet you can't understand the concept of a cash flow loan? :D

Not at all, just can't see how such a cash rich club with so much profit and having sold their bet players, would have a problem with cash flow.

I don't really concentrate that much on Swansea, it appears that you do though.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:01 pm

I've explained it clearly and you still don't get it.

It says it all really.

If you have £14m profit, you have it in a high interest account. If you need money to buy in jan yet you aren't getting your next lot of payments til after jan, it makes better business sense to take a loan out and pay interest on £3m and pay it back when the cash payment comes in rather than take your own money out and lose interest on £14m.

It really isn't a tricky concept.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Great, go share that story with everyone on planet swans.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:Great, go share that story with everyone on planet swans.

No thanks plum.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Well nobody here is interested in your financial bollocks, especially when it concerns a team we don't support.