Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After watching this, British hooliganism is dead in the wate

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:38 pm

After watching this, British hooliganism is dead in the water, but pitch invasions abroad and trouble looks like its getting worse and out of control. Look this month. :shock:

link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9edDa9AubQ

Re: After watching this, British hooliganism is dead in the

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:46 pm

when cardiff fans went on the pitch at city the behaviour of our own stewards towards
the fans was a disgrace,they were lashing out an kicking the fans

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:54 pm

sleepers wrote:when cardiff fans went on the pitch at city the behaviour of our own stewards towards

I got throttled by a steward at the Palace game, and I was only 15 at the time! :o In the Canton near the Grandstand, you might have saw the trouble

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:59 pm

CantonJack wrote:
sleepers wrote:when cardiff fans went on the pitch at city the behaviour of our own stewards towards

I got throttled by a steward at the Palace game, and I was only 15 at the time! :o In the Canton near the Grandstand, you might have saw the trouble

my son was sat outside at halftime a steward walked up an told him if he didnt stand up he not go back in,
when i walked up told the steward he was a bully an to f**k off he called the response crew told them to f**k off aswell
they left me alone sfter some are good some are just bullies

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:12 pm

If they wanted it they could have, this isn't hooliganism (lads fighting lads), it's worse...throwing flares into a crowd where there are women and children. Idiots.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:30 pm

It died when they started locking people up for fighting.we are all old now with kids and it changes your outlook on life.when it was only me i could'nt give a shit for nobody.but now i fear for my wife and kids.your bottle goes then.thats when its time to walk away.ive been accused of shitting out of fights in pubs since ive had kids.well maybe i talk now and think a little.young kids take the mick but they would have shit a brick years ago.some of the things that went on in the 70s and 80s used to frighten me to death.but the difference was then you could rely on your mates to look after you.be carefull mind im 46 and althoug ive never won a fight.......im due a win...haha

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:49 pm

I hope Adam doesn't see this, he'll go nuts when he finds out Denmark is a police state.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:52 am

too many saps at british football now

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 am

Denzil wrote:It died when they started locking people up for fighting.we are all old now with kids and it changes your outlook on life.when it was only me i could'nt give a shit for nobody.but now i fear for my wife and kids.your bottle goes then.thats when its time to walk away.ive been accused of shitting out of fights in pubs since ive had kids.well maybe i talk now and think a little.young kids take the mick but they would have shit a brick years ago.some of the things that went on in the 70s and 80s used to frighten me to death.but the difference was then you could rely on your mates to look after you.be carefull mind im 46 and althoug ive never won a fight.......im due a win...haha

:thumbup:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:43 am

A large number of stewards don't even come from Cardiff and when a pitch invasion happens they love the excuse to kick the sh*t out of our fans. I knew a couple of Swansea lads who used to work as stewards and just used to use it as an opportunity to treat Cardiff fans like sh*t. Of course, they'd never pick on someone bigger than themselves.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:46 am

Denzil wrote:It died when they started locking people up for fighting.we are all old now with kids and it changes your outlook on life.when it was only me i could'nt give a shit for nobody.but now i fear for my wife and kids.your bottle goes then.thats when its time to walk away.ive been accused of shitting out of fights in pubs since ive had kids.well maybe i talk now and think a little.young kids take the mick but they would have shit a brick years ago.some of the things that went on in the 70s and 80s used to frighten me to death.but the difference was then you could rely on your mates to look after you.be carefull mind im 46 and althoug ive never won a fight.......im due a win...haha

Spot on mate with those comments. You do change as you get older and think of others more (especially kids).

The last sentence gave me a good chuckle then.