Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: people who need to grow up..

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Those tiresome twats in their inappropriate midlife-crisis lycra cycling kit who think that they own the road in their silly little gangs as they aimlessly peddle 300 miles a week in a deluded attempt to re-capture the youth that they wasted by being boring, non-descript pricks. MAMILAC's (Middle Aged Men In Lycra Are Cunts).

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:
milly44 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Grown men that wear those f*cking ridiculous 3/4 pants in the summer.

Yes!!
If there decent or actual 3/4s I can tolerate them.
It's the ones that are ankle high. And you can't work out if there cheap cunts or a fashion disaster.

There are NO decent 3/4s. :lol:

I reckon you secretly spend your summer holidays abroad like one of then irritating Brits. "Sun burnt, baseball cap and 3/4s :)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:00 pm

milly44 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
milly44 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Grown men that wear those f*cking ridiculous 3/4 pants in the summer.

Yes!!
It's the ones that are ankle high. And you can't work out if there cheap cunts or a fashion disaster.

I reckon you secretly spend your summer holidays abroad like one of then irritating Brits. "Sun burnt, baseball cap and 3/4s :)

with white socks :lol:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:03 pm

Those cunts that ride on those fold up bikes

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 pm

ninianblue wrote:
milly44 wrote:
Mario Polotelli wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Yes!!

with white socks :lol:

Thin pasty legs with nobly knees :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 am

Mario Polotelli wrote:
milly44 wrote:

Yes!!

you have no style

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 am

ninianblue wrote:
samdm94 wrote:
ninianblue wrote:people who watch formula 1, never got over there scalectric set. watching cars go around and around and around, :ayatollah:

nascar fans :lol:

:lol: :lol: i bet they were in to trainspotting as well these formula 1 fans,,, ooooooooooooo there goes a high speed train. number 14364578 :lol:

:lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:26 am

big fat bald men who wear short fila shorts :lol:

50 year old men who still act my age at football (drinking, being a dick, sniffing charlie etc..) grow up :lol:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 am

Blokes who wear camo-coloured shorts/trousers that aren't in the armed forces.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:Those tiresome twats in their inappropriate midlife-crisis lycra cycling kit who think that they own the road in their silly little gangs as they aimlessly peddle 300 miles a week in a deluded attempt to re-capture the youth that they wasted by being boring, non-descript pricks. MAMILAC's (Middle Aged Men In Lycra Are Cunts).

spot on - hate the bastards.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:44 am

Most of all people who argue over the Internet

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 pm

kingdong wrote:Most of all people who argue over the Internet

People who argue over the internet can just go and fuck-off!
:lol:

Has anyone mentioned RM, Chuckle, Smurf, Angelis, Financial Aritetwat etc etc ? Well he can grow up and fuck-off all in one go. Obsessed effeminate boring tw*t of a waster that he/she is.

Looking forward to Sunday, C'mon City.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:50 pm

People who think other people should grow up.

Yes I am a fat old basteward that wears skinny jeans, a baseball cap, 3/4's and has pasty white legs and rides a fold up bicycle!
:old:

Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Grown men on skateboards - CNUTS!

.....and old men in Nirvana/Metalica T-shirts