Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your cardiff team

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:43 pm

you have a few million to spend in january plus this current team what would your team be and who would you buy or like to see us buy to push us to promotion if anybody ,being realistic ???
mine would be >

------------------marshall-----------------

mcnaughton---hudson---turner----WARNOCK

------------mutch------whitts--------------

--noone -----------kimbo--------bellamy---

---------------KENWYN JONES---------------

subs - lewis , gunnarsson, helgusson , mason, nugent , connolly , smith ,maynard ( if fit early enough )
back ups - parrish , taylor , cowie , conway , velinkonja, gestede , kiss , mcphail , ralls ,d john ,

A big quick striker like jones would be immense in the championship being fed by our midfield im not sure heidur has the legs for a whole season and jones is struggling to get game time at stoke maybe a loan with a view to a permanent move if we get promoted ?
steven warnock is out on loan but due back in january a sneaky cheap bid for him might do it ? plus we would get a solid prem full back cheaply .
other than that i dont think the squad needs much more tinkering , maybe another defender to cover but not essential in my eyes with nugent coming through .
cant wait for rest of season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: your cardiff team

Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Kenwyn Jones. Good call there Thomas blue. He would be a good signing. A possibility as well bearing in mind they have Crouch Walters Jerome and Owen. Mind you Pullis likes to keep everyone. He wouldn't give you his last rollo! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Anyway I've told everyone Sordell will be coming. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: your cardiff team

Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Brezza wrote:Kenwyn Jones. Good call there Thomas blue. He would be a good signing. A possibility as well bearing in mind they have Crouch Walters Jerome and Owen. Mind you Pullis likes to keep everyone. He wouldn't give you his last rollo! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Anyway I've told everyone Sordell will be coming. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sordell has played 7 games for Bolton this season. He's scored 1 goal and has had 2 shots on target. So how is he better than what we've got at the moment?