Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Samaritans Needed

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:00 pm

One look on the Wednesday forums and City will need a direct line installed in the away section to the samaritans for Sunday. They are suicidal on there, I think they would see a 4-0 defeat as a result. DJ is as popular as West-Spammer in Tottenham. They are baying for his blood, and we think we have issues with him. I rather feel sorry for them :ayatollah:

Re: Samaritans Needed

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Whistler wrote:One look on the Wednesday forums and City will need a direct line installed in the away section to the samaritans for Sunday. They are suicidal on there, I think they would see a 4-0 defeat as a result. DJ is as popular as West-Spammer in Tottenham. They are baying for his blood, and we think we have issues with him. I rather feel sorry for them :ayatollah:

I do, too. I've always liked Wednesday, so it's a shame to see them in such trouble again. I hope their season improves after we beat them on Sunday, with or without Mr DJ.

Mind you, I'm not convinced we'll beat them.....

Re: Samaritans Needed

Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:06 pm

After the shit they gave us when we needed a point up there to get in the play offs a few years back.........i hope they get relegated to the conference.............north :twisted:
between them and the ride home down the M5 dressed as an arab with all the coaches coming up laughing at us......................it was a bad day.I nearly punched our bus driver as well when he said ever thought of following a good side butty.