Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swanseas Atmosphere

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:07 pm

The rod has been cast and tragic greenflash has bitten.

You do not cast a rod Gareth. You'd get through an awful lot of fishing rods that way. You cast the bait.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:16 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
NJ73 wrote:Hasn't this debate been done a zillion times?

You had bigger crowds FACT.

You built your crowds up by selling season tickets on the back of the FA cup semi/final and sustained it by selling them on the back of the play off final FACT

Despite this, we still overtook you and got to the Premier League FACT

On the pitch and at the bank we are now light years ahead of you FACT

Rafa style rant over :mrgreen:

STILL have bigger crowds. FACT.

Light years ahead of us at the bank? Yes - especially when it comes to the loan queue eh? :lol:

No need to get so aggressive over it - was having a nice chat with your fellow fan before you got all defensive on it.

Chill out a bit :)

I'm perfectly chilled :mrgreen:

You don't still get bigger crowds. Ask Annis :mrgreen:

As for the loan, if it does exist (something I've yet to see any evidence of apart from an article in the ever reliable Sun!), it's clearly there for cashflow purposes.

We did the same last season and posted a profit of nearly £15m :thumbup:

Yes - we do. Attendance figures prove this. :D

Chilled? Don't seem like it..

Yes - neither club has got a great history financially, so we can't really comment ;)

Attendance figures :lol:

At least you've banked all that cash from the season ticket holders who never turn up eh ;)

Yes, official figures. 8-)

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:26 pm

Magic daps wrote:

You do not cast a rod Gareth. You'd get through an awful lot of fishing rods that way. You cast the bait.

You swallowed the bait,the hook, the line and the rod all from the comfort of your mobile home

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

JonCCFC wrote:They hardly ever had an atmopshere before they got promoted, there's your answer.

:lol: stupid post

Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

You swallowed the bait,the hook, the line and the rod all from the comfort of your mobile home

So how are you going to reel me in Gareth? Enlighten me.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:19 am

Lol liked that....

Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 am

Magic daps wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Don't need to. The fact that you get so bitched up over caravans and the Gower is hilarious. Much funnier reading your responses with stats attached. I can imagine you sat with your pentium1 processor, wearing your donnay shellsuit and Lonsdale trainers in a little hovel on townhill.

Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:58 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Magic daps wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Magic daps wrote:

Don't need to. The fact that you get so bitched up over caravans and the Gower is hilarious. Much funnier reading your responses with stats attached. I can imagine you sat with your pentium1 processor, wearing your donnay shellsuit and Lonsdale trainers in a little hovel on townhill.

Oh butt.. It's got Windows 95 n everything!!

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:Now willts you realy are on a new level by saying we aint much better then you.
As for rugby songs!the big match revisited on sats should you 2weeks back from the 70s!and gess what your fans were singing???
I allso been in gates of 1300 and less then 100 away,and been to every swansea cardiff game since i was13 so i allso know a bit.
Ps dont kmow your mate as i no good with names but will know him if he use to hang around with the lads.

Take my word for it. You think you are better than you are. We are better than you think as well. I'd love to play you in the FA Cup just to shut you egg singing shell suit wearing scruffs up.

You should be careful what you wish for :mrgreen:

I'd love to play you lot in the cup. The likes of Whittingham, Bellers, Kimbo and Noone would cause you problems. Not saying we would win but it'd be one hell of a game and there wouldnt be much in it.

I honestly think you underestimate the gulf in class Gareth. If you've got access to Cardiff City Player, you can also access our site where the full first half of our demolition of WBA is available.

Feel free to take a look and see if you revise your opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong but the championship is a very strong league. West ham have gone up and without spending big they are doing well. Reading were shit last season and god knows how they went up but they will go down. Saints have settled after a poor start. Last season yourselves and Norwich did really well and QPR managed to stay up. In previous years all 3 promoted clubs have been in a relegation battle.

The 3 relegated teams (Wolves, Bolton and Blackburn) have really struggled with only Blackburn looking like they can sustain a promotion push. When we go up we will need to strengthen defensively but I really don't think the gap is as big as it was.

As I was saying about the gulf in class...... :thumbup:

http://www.soccerhighlightstoday.com/20 ... .html#more