Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 pm

In view of the difficult games coming up we must win this one. Everyone thinks it is a banker. It is not. They will play 451 and will be difficult to break down. Therefore we need Bellamy wide to get to the byline and Kim needs to take people on as well. Patience will be needed from the team and players. Expectations are high. We need Smith back now. I wish Sordell was already here :ayatollah:

Re: Sheffield Wednesday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:53 pm

No game is a banker but our next 2 opponents it is a good time to be playing against them.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:03 pm

time to rattle djs cage even more! lets face it hes had his chips

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:13 pm

It is a banker against us. We can only beat teams in the bottom 6 and draw against lower midtable teams. Coupled with your home record this season, it's the most one-sided football match this weekend.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:It is a banker against us. We can only beat teams in the bottom 6 and draw against lower midtable teams. Coupled with your home record this season, it's the most one-sided football match this weekend.

Which normally means Cardiff will slip up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got a strange feeling about sunday.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:23 pm

Pete_Owlsfan wrote:It is a banker against us. We can only beat teams in the bottom 6 and draw against lower midtable teams. Coupled with your home record this season, it's the most one-sided football match this weekend.

Strange situation really because usually in these situations the poor performing team is expected to come away with nothing so that usually results in no pressure on the strugglers. However with the return of a manager, a prominent striker plus the possibility of a goalkeeper who between the 3 of them totally screwed up the best chance we ever had of going up, well as the 3 of them have been heavily criticised I would imagine they will want to prove something. I feel that will actually put pressure on them more and from what we here at Cardiff have experience they dont seem to handle it well.

With the return of those 3 added pressure is on the visitors.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:28 pm

I'm kind of worried about our players this sunday. I got a feeling DJ will set his team up to be tough and not let us get on the ball, players like Whitts, Bellars, Mason, Kim will probably take a kicking. Won't be too great as we already have loads missing

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

If DJ fooks up on sunday the betting is than Paul Ince is favourite with the bookies to take the Owls job! :shock: It get's worse for us! :old:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football ... -1-5177834

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:33 pm

sam salim wrote:If DJ fooks up on sunday the betting is than Paul Ince is favourite with the bookies to take the Owls job! :shock: It get's worse for us! :old:

Oh f**k :lol:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:36 pm

sam salim wrote:If DJ fooks up on sunday the betting is than Paul Ince is favourite with the bookies to take the Owls job! :shock: It get's worse for us! :old:

Now that is bad news!

We've got nothing to complain about compared to you!

:o

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Just bought my ticket can't wait.