Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sheffield Wednesday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm

They will be up for it for sure. They will are in the bottom three and will be looking to win. With Dave Jone and Bothroyd involved they will want to spoil the party anyway. A draw won't be a disaster, A win would be amazing! Hopefully Taylor, Turner and Kev will be back for Sunday!
I predict a hard fought 2-1 city win! :ayatollah:

Re: Sheffield Wednesday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:37 pm

Taylor is definitely back, Kev and Cowie probably are too, not sure about Big Ben. So Malky will have enough players to choose from.

3-1 City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Have a bad feeling about this Sunday.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm

to dave jones this is just another game, to us its getting 1 over on our ex manager and continuing our unbeaten run, our players will be well up for this as they are for every game.

we know that dj doesnt motivate the players and fire them up for any game..

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Sheffield Wednesday are a stuggling side who are low on confidence. With Taylor, Mutch and possibly MacNaughton back in the starting line up and with the confidence gained from two good results away from home, I expect City to be really up for this one.
4-0 to City. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:39 pm

i think it would be a disaster . 3 points at home against a shit. sorry i meant struggling side. looking to take all 3 points and if not by 2 or3 goals :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:47 pm

we have a score to settle and this is more than 3 points at stake.
If malkay can humiliate jones it will bring a feel good factor to the fans and bury the ghost for good.