Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

11 tickets £74

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:30 pm

7 adults tickets and 4 child tickets purchased today for £74 for Peterborough home!!

£10 adults and kids for £1

Amazing value. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Go in person though to avoid £1 per ticket booking fee :shock:

If your a season ticket holder get your mates along!! Chuck it on your face book or tweet it!!

Place will be rocking!!! With Peterborough you can always guarantee goals :lol:

Re: 11 tickets £74

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Value! :ayatollah:
I got four extra down at the front of the Canton, working on some more from college :thumbup:

I just hope Peterborough don't ruin it and only bring a taxi full and a couple of inflatable sheep. Would be nice to see them bring at least 600-800

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:57 pm

more like 60-80

Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:22 pm

CantonJack wrote:Value! :ayatollah:
I got four extra down at the front of the Canton, working on some more from college :thumbup:

I just hope Peterborough don't ruin it and only bring a taxi full and a couple of inflatable sheep. Would be nice to see them bring at least 600-800

They won't ruin it, forget them, it's up to us to make an atmosphere. If we fill the place, or not, let's just have an unofficial Christmas party and sing our hearts out for the boys. Hopefully, we'll still be top going into the Christmas and New Year period.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: