Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

leeds away now early kick off

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

12 30 kick off dont think for tv

Re: leeds away now early kick off

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:41 pm

signalman wrote:12 30 kick off dont think for tv

Police Request i heard mate, they got their own way again! thats another 5am start :oops:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Tucked up again.

Thought the club were not accepting this bullshit anymore?

Just wait for the rest now, pick up tickets and services and bussed in no doubt about it.

I can only assume its the Police? No justification for it whatsoever.

Will now give it a miss.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:55 pm

just got a funny feeling that the club has giving only because this is going be on the sky cameras, cus in truth i dnt think we would have giving in if not. just my opinion

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:14 pm

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/art ... 14618.aspx

Doesn't say anything about TV, did Leeds even have a restriction to come down ours? Plus we played that at 3 o'clock :roll:

Plenty of fans will boycott this again no doubt, high price, on the other side of the world and an early KO, nice one Leeds :roll:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Not doing Leeds - f**k THEM!

Hope everyone boycott's it.
Too f*cking expensive anyway!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:41 pm

after the stewarding last season I definately wont be going again

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:43 pm

And Leeds fans wonder why we don't turn up in numbers to Elland Road.. :roll:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:46 pm

Taffs already making your excuses once again, why your support will be so shit. :lol:

Leeds leeds leeds

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:55 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:

Taffs already making your excuses once again, why your support will be so shit. :lol:

Leeds leeds leeds

we beat you AGAIN in front of 22k people, Doubt we'll find it hard to do it again in front of 18k people......

They're here, they're there, they're every f*cking where - - - empty seats, empty seats!!! :lol:

Correct me if im wrong, but last night your attendance was 17,717 ?

:laughing3:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Merlin wrote:
LeedsServiceCrew wrote:

Leeds leeds leeds

we beat you AGAIN in front of 22k people, Doubt we'll find it hard to do it again in front of 18k people......

They're here, they're there, they're every f*cking where - - - empty seats, empty seats!!! :lol:

Correct me if im wrong, but last night your attendance was 17,717 ?

:laughing3:

He's not really a Leeds fan, anyone can see that. He's another one of these trolls on multi-user accounts.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:50 pm

Only 20,000 empty seats at Elland Road last night then?!!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

A steward at barnsley said they were charged £42 a ticket when they went to elland road :o :o

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 pm

http://www.leedsunited.com/page/Stadium ... 73,00.html

Dont know how they can away with charging them prices, I am sure we will be a cat A game and they moved the away end to the John Charles stand, it will be £36.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:35 pm

LeedsServiceCrew wrote:

Leeds leeds leeds

You will only have an attendance of 17,000, Leeds have shit support :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:28 pm

There's just no justification for it at all. I was at Derby last night and no hint of aggro and even Wall away was fine. Just the police at Leeds are stuck in 90s.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:32 pm

I've been the last 2 seasons but think I'll give it a miss this time. Enjoyed the 4 nil night game but last season the stewarding was a joke. That and the overpriced ticket in that crap stand puts me off. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 pm

scots bluebird wrote:I've been the last 2 seasons but think I'll give it a miss this time. Enjoyed the 4 nil night game but last season the stewarding was a joke. That and the overpriced ticket in that crap stand puts me off. :ayatollah:

same
although i am tempted to go and wind that infamous female supervisor up if shes still there
what a nutjob she was

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 pm

DO NOT ATTEND, BOYCOTT THE GAME, simple give them an empty away end to over police and steward.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 pm

bluecityblue wrote:DO NOT ATTEND, BOYCOTT THE GAME, simple give them an empty away end to over police and steward.

I think it's got to a point now that boycotting the game is a justified case. It was ridiculous last year, this year is taking the mick. We got to all stand together on this

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:09 pm

I reckon that Leeds & the Police will be more than happy if none of us turned up.

However, I will go to the game for the same reason I go to every home and away game - TO WATCH AND SUPPORT CARDIFF CITY.

I am not knocking any City fans for not going and fully understand it if they don't go, but I will still go for the above reason.

:ayatollah: :old: :old:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:12 pm

f*cking ballocks! seen it on ssn us and millwall! why the f**k do they keep doing this, its not like our last couple of meetings at ellend rd we've kicked off :evil:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:23 pm

If your weard posting was a reply to mine, then read my original maessage carefully.

If you do not want to go,I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT YOU OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR CITY FANS.

My post is simply to state that I will be going to watch the live match (which this year looks unlikely to be on live tv) and support Cardiff City.

:ayatollah:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:03 am

Only been Leeds once and that was the 4-0 thrashing and thank god for that result as the police were a cunts, around 20mins late into game due to their pathetic RV points.

Never again for Leeds f**k that :x

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:04 am

Ianto True Fan wrote:If your weard posting was a reply to mine, then read my original maessage carefully.

If you do not want to go,I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT YOU OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR CITY FANS.

My post is simply to state that I will be going to watch the live match (which this year looks unlikely to be on live tv) and support Cardiff City.

:ayatollah:

Personally I think it should be boycotted. Teach the cunts a lesson. f*cking treating us like animals.
I'd love to see not one Cardiff supporter there. The players would understand. The Supporters Club
or Trust should get it out to the Media. It ALL goes back to the FA Cup game with them moaning old
ladies and bitter cos they lost inbred fuckers. Not once has anyone ever mentioned just how many coins
were hurled at us from them. Cardiff City could start something where other Clubs decide to boycott
Elland Road. With NO away fans, there will be NO atmosphere, and that can only hinder the home side