Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

women are a strange breed

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:32 pm

my missus bought herself a new watch and necklace off my card the other day, when it came she opened them, wore them around and said she loved them, today, she doesnt like them, cant take them back because shes had them altered but some how its my fault :?

dear god ! women !

Re: women are a strange breed

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:36 pm

samdm94 wrote:my missus bought herself a new watch and necklace off my card the other day, when it came she opened them, wore them around and said she loved them, today, she doesnt like them, cant take them back because shes had them altered but some how its my fault :?

dear god ! women !

Who else's fault could it have been???

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:37 pm

Go on, how much?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:38 pm

barrybluebird wrote:
samdm94 wrote:my missus bought herself a new watch and necklace off my card the other day, when it came she opened them, wore them around and said she loved them, today, she doesnt like them, cant take them back because shes had them altered but some how its my fault :?

dear god ! women !

f**k knows, not mine :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

My dear samdm94 .it staggers me to think that you have only now reached the conclusion,that women are a strange breed....for the sake of my interest,how long have you been married my dear chap??

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

samdm94 wrote:
barrybluebird wrote:

dear god ! women !

f**k knows, not mine :lol:

Believe me you signed up for everything being YOUR fault the day you got married

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Dont get me started on women mate!

I seriously think that my missus could benift sometimes from being sectioned in Whitchurch!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:42 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear samdm94 .it staggers me to think that you have only now reached the conclusion,that women are a strange breed....for the sake of my interest,how long have you been married my dear chap??

Rough translation: 'Join me in the gay bar' :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:46 pm

My dear OhhhGa ..could you enlighten us all as to how long you have been frequenting gay bars?...each to their own i guess

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

HAHAHA lol!

Nail on the head there Ohhga!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Hormonic - They are all mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:48 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear OhhhGa ..could you enlighten us all as to how long you have been frequenting gay bars?...each to their own i guess

Only messing with you ;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:49 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear samdm94 .it staggers me to think that you have only now reached the conclusion,that women are a strange breed....for the sake of my interest,how long have you been married my dear chap??

thats the thing, were not even married yet, been seeing eachother for 3 years :lol: feels like 30 years :lol: