Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Idiots.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

To all the idiots who say they dont go down the city anymore because of re brand etc etc why dont you try knitting lessons or go shopping with your wives or something because your a sad bunch who are probably under the thumb at home anyway. :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Idiots.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 pm

mdblue wrote:To all the idiots who say they dont go down the city anymore because of re brand etc etc why dont you try knitting lessons or go shopping with your wives or something because your a sad bunch who are probably under the thumb at home anyway. :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Change the record, mate.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm

mdblue wrote:To all the idiots who say they dont go down the city anymore because of re brand etc etc why dont you try knitting lessons or go shopping with your wives or something because your a sad bunch who are probably under the thumb at home anyway. :old: :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nah going to Miami in January with the money Ive saved thankyou. Shall I send you a postcard..? ;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:25 pm

Angry Man wrote:

nah going to Miami in January with the money Ive saved thankyou. Shall I send you a postcard..? ;)

Please don't and please stay there.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 pm

Angry Man wrote:

With the money you've saved???

Didnt realise you could get to Miami for £50

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:36 pm

If you dont support the city anymore what you doing on the message board morons . :mrgreen:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Miami is a shit hole - enjoy. I'll be down CCS watching the Bluebirds.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Miami is a shit hole - enjoy. I'll be down CCS watching the Bluebirds.

Miami a shit hole :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:21 pm

I still go down and it's not nice seeing us in those alien colours.

Hardly call those who feel strong enough sad/under the thumb. It's their opinion and good for them for seeing it through.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

Hardly call those who feel strong enough sad/under the thumb. It's their opinion and good for them for seeing it through.

Got to back him up on this one - I lived there for 2 years and it is indeed " a shithole".

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

McNaughtyButNice wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Got to back him up on this one - I lived there for 2 years and it is indeed " a shithole".

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Angry Man wrote:

You'll need more than that to pay off all the muggers in miami otherwise you may not be here after january.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:39 pm

Angry Man wrote:

A season ticket is only about £350 or do you spend loads on the piss every game too?