Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The only person in the away end last night

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Who kept shouting and complaining about the rebrand - was the only person i saw wearing RED. A red bobble hat to be exact.

We're blessed with some genuine bellends aren't we..

Re: The only person in the away end last night

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

:lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 pm

He was the prize Knob of the year, how he din't get hurt is a miracle, he had a few slaps but think he made it home in one piece, though I did hear it carried on during the bus journey home, he must have alienated everyone he met.

He comes on this board under the name of Borat, he had threatened to give me a clip before on here, clip, the knob couldn't lift up a chip, let alone hand out a clip.

He was dressed like someone from the sixties, f**k me how far did he put his clock back for summer time. :roll:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Santa is a bluebird, Santa is a bluebird la la la la.

Why would you travel all that way just to shout abuse at your own team? Dearie me.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm

Fair play Gwyn it did tickle me when you said he wanted to give you a slap. Alcohol does the strangest things to people

The guy is a tool :-)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 pm

Just heard that he got a smack on the bus home, justice.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:25 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Just heard that he got a smack on the bus home, justice.

Condoning violence again Gwyn, dear me. :roll:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Mario Polotelli wrote:

Barry Chuckle on the next trip please Gwyn

You really are a pathetic little man aren't you.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:30 pm

you should of seen him on way up - but to top of it on way home i cant see how he did not get seriously hurt and his m8

we stopped off at services just before m50 they were going to get a taxi home but it was to cold to wait around
you could nt write it if you tried - they seen alot of the coach floor think they were looking for loose change lol

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

mallo wrote:you should of seen him on way up - but to top of it on way home i cant see how he did not get seriously hurt and his m8

we stopped off at services just before m50 they were going to get a taxi home but it was to cold to wait around
you could nt write it if you tried - they seen alot of the coach floor think they were looking for loose change lol

:lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:22 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:

He's not condoning it, he's saying there was justice and I agree, because I was there.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:23 pm

was it dai ? :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:31 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He was the prize Knob of the year, how he din't get hurt is a miracle, he had a few slaps but think he made it home in one piece, though I did hear it carried on during the bus journey home, he must have alienated everyone he met.

He comes on this board under the name of Borat, he had threatened to give me a clip before on here, clip, the knob couldn't lift up a chip, let alone hand out a clip.

He was dressed like someone from the sixties, f**k me how far did he put his clock back for summer time. :roll:

Laughed my arse of over that. The one time i saw him he must of been scrabbling around looking for change he dropped on the coach. Cant think of any other reason he was down there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:34 pm

mallo wrote:you should of seen him on way up - but to top of it on way home i cant see how he did not get seriously hurt and his m8

I wrote mine before seeing yours Mallo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:06 pm

Was he just stood there raving about the rebrand?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

He's not condoning it, he's saying there was justice and I agree, because I was there.

So someone winds you up & that gives you the right to give someone else a smack?

Think the law will disagree with you on this one.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and voice their thoughts - if he wasn't chanting anything illegal/racist etc he was doing nothing wrong?

Gives nobody the right to give someone a clip. Seems rather thuggish to me.

Just my opinion.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

So someone winds you up & that gives you the right to give someone else a smack?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and voice their thoughts - if he wasn't chanting anything illegal/racist etc he was doing nothing wrong?

Just my opinion.

All very PC there fella. Sorry but you was not there. When someone is constantly in your face and wont back off there is only gonna be one outcome.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Just my opinion.

All very PC there fella. Sorry but you was not there. When someone is constantly in your face and wont back off there is only gonna be one outcome.

Very true Nukes, very true.

However who is right? Not long ago we had our resident steward claiming he has the right to hit someone under the self defence culutre if attacked by a fan. So if he is right then last night people had the right to hit this idiot with red as he was quite threatening.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Just my opinion.

Stories are changing. We've gone from chanting about the rebrand to being in an individuals face?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Doesn't mean the story has changed, just that someone else as added to it what they saw.. Whether or not him getting slapped is justified its the law of averages that if u piss off enough people sooner or later one will snap.. You probably agree yourself and are probably just trying to dig people out on here

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Just my opinion.

Please hold your opinion until you base it upon facts, rather than supposition, then you won't look foolish.

Were you there? I think not.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:24 pm

He sounds like a right numpty I wonder whose bus he was on

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: He was like a puppet back and forth, turned into a Punch & Judy show. :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:52 pm

He deserved a slap in the ground, he was right infront of me and someone tried to smack him there...he was moved off then...I thought he was arrested...obviously not...he was pissed though.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:55 pm

JonnieBlue wrote:Doesn't mean the story has changed, just that someone else as added to it what they saw.. Whether or not him getting slapped is justified its the law of averages that if u piss off enough people sooner or later one will snap.. You probably agree yourself and are probably just trying to dig people out on here

Not at all - just don't see how somebody protesting about the rebrand justifies him having "a slap" & I think the law will agree with me on this.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
Nedd Glas wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:

Just my opinion.

Please hold your opinion until you base it upon facts, rather than supposition, then you won't look foolish.

Were you there? I think not.

Sorry but you can't ask people not to give their opinion just because it doesn't match yours.

So what if I wasn't there, from the encounter as written, I've formed an opinion and shared it in a rational way. Not my problem if you cannot handle tht - if you didn't want people not there to discuss it, this shouldn't be posted on a public forum. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:32 pm

Get real chuckle it went past the re brand. He was having a go at people that were against the re brand so what you are saying does not stand up.
You are a right stickler for the law ain't you. Never broken the speed limit then or copied a CD ?
You really are a goody goody chuckle ain't you !

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:41 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Get real chuckle it went past the re brand. He was having a go at people that were against the re brand so what you are saying does not stand up.
You are a right stickler for the law ain't you. Never broken the speed limit then or copied a CD ?

Keep it simple Nukes.

A simple "Hes a PRICK" will do.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Polo

This Chuckle. It's the same trolling scruffy jack loner isn't it?

I don't get on here much, but reading through the annoying cnuts pedantry I'd wager it is.

Get ready for it...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Get real chuckle it went past the re brand. He was having a go at people that were against the re brand so what you are saying does not stand up.

That wasn't mentioned at first, always best to tell the full story immediately.

Well, I don't beat people up for having a differing opinion, no! :roll: