Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kimbo

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Worst performance I've seen from him last night, was surprised he weren't brought off absolutely shocking, 90th minute and instead of booting it out of play he stupidly passes it to a Derby player? Always passes backwards, shame we've paid a chunk of our budget on him and paying him silly wages, could have been spent more wisely

Re: Kimbo

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Worst performance I've seen from him last night, was surprised he weren't brought off absolutely shocking, 90th minute and instead of booting it out of play he stupidly passes it to a Derby player? Always passes backwards, shame we've paid a chunk of our budget on him and paying him silly wages, could have been spent more wisely

I think your critisism is harsh, he has been excellent since making his full debut.

He has a shed load of potential and will only get better.
Last edited by SA17 Bluebird on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Naa Kimbo will be one of our main features soon enough, it just depends on how malky uses him. He has got ability and potential :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:29 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Worst performance I've seen from him last night, was surprised he weren't brought off absolutely shocking, 90th minute and instead of booting it out of play he stupidly passes it to a Derby player? Always passes backwards, shame we've paid a chunk of our budget on him and paying him silly wages, could have been spent more wisely

Watching a different game to me then. Derby were very good. They caused us all sorts down that
left hand side but Kim Bo stuck with it on a very tough night. For me when he won the ball in injury time
and booted it upfield and just watched it, I thought "f**k me, hes dead on his feet"

I applaud that me.

It was a VERY tough night. Kim Bo dug in.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:33 pm

To me we are playing him in the wrong position especially away, I would play him behind Helguson. But Malky is going for it ever game so you can't argue with Bellamy playing up front with HH. Defensively Conway is better, so away that may be an option, but let not make a mistake here, the kid is going to be a bloody great player for us !

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 pm

taffyapple wrote:

Watching a different game to me then. Derby were very good. They caused us all sorts down that
left hand side but Kim Bo stuck with it on a very tough night. For me when he won the ball in injury time
and booted it upfield and just watched it, I thought "f**k me, hes dead on his feet"

I applaud that me.

It was a VERY tough night. Kim Bo dug in.

I didn't think he played too well, I thought he gave away the ball too easily, I agree Derby were very good, they targetted our left hand side for the whole game and it was working well, Ralls had to do two jobs, Kimbo shat out of every challenge, Noone got his first yellow for doing a job Kimbo should have been doing, Kim was literally tackling thin air when he went in for challenges, he could have at least put it out for a goal kick, not just pass it back to the opposition. I understand that my criticism may be too harsh on him, I want to rate him but I can't.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:38 pm

llan bluebird wrote:To me we are playing him in the wrong position especially away, I would play him behind Helguson. But Malky is going for it ever game so you can't argue with Bellamy playing up front with HH. Defensively Conway is better, so away that may be an option, but let not make a mistake here, the kid is going to be a bloody great player for us !

I agree he needs to be in a role behind the striker, we can't have him playing at CM because he can't tackle and is too lightweight, behind the striker should be where he's being played, I agree, maybe he'd be a better substitute than a first team starter, I really think Conway deserves a chance, he really needs to grasp his opportunity and take it

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Bloody hell, the boys only been in the country about 3 months, give him time, from what I've seen of him he's played quite well so far, only going to get better as far as I can see.