Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peterborough

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:17 am

Hi fellas, sorry for starting a new thread on this, couldn't find the old one.
Anyway, I went to get my tickets for the Peterborough game this morning (online, as Im in work) and they were coming up as £22 each. I obviously don't resent paying this at all, but was just wondering what happened to "Adult tickets £10"?

Re: Peterborough

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:23 am

You need an ambasador to get it for you mate.

If your struggling pm me and I will help you out for the ticket.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:23 am

Ring them or go down there,i got 9 for £54 5 adult 4 kids.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Cheers Millar, I might PM you in a bit.

Grangetown, is that for anyone (going in in person) or again, just ambos?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:29 pm

u have to go down the stadium to collect them, if they was on website anybody could get them

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 pm

DamnRightIveGotTheBlues wrote:Cheers Millar, I might PM you in a bit.

Grangetown, is that for anyone (going in in person) or again, just ambos?

as long as u got, Name.. Address and fan number of an ambo.. you can go down and collect as many as you want at the discounted prices, or could ring them up and have them sent out to you, but think there is an admin chrge for that.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:13 pm

No worries mate, more than happy to give you my fan details to get a discount ticket, I cant get down there or ring myself
as I am in work but if you want the details no problem at all, failing that I know that BigGwynRam for one will gladly help you aswell, might even be able to get the ticket for you.

:ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:44 pm

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:No worries mate, more than happy to give you my fan details to get a discount ticket, I cant get down there or ring myself
as I am in work but if you want the details no problem at all, failing that I know that BigGwynRam for one will gladly help you aswell, might even be able to get the ticket for you.

:ayatollah:

Excellent, cheers mate. I'll PM you now.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:55 pm

£22 is good value for what you lot are getting at the mo