Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Be honest now. If you have stoopped going to the football...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:06 am

are you really missing it..?

Due to my anti-red stance Ive stopped going to any football and even stopped watching it on TV or reading the sports page bin the papers. But recently Ive spoken to others who have stopped going for other reasons including the cost, poor atmosphere and so on.

However not one of them has said they are really missing it and in fact most are saying that they are enjoying it with many using the money saved from going to the football and spending it on other things like family and holidays and so on.

When is the season ticket freeze coming to an end..? as Im sure that others will be lost once their contract which they are tied into is up.

Re: Be honest now. If you have stoopped going to the footbal

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:09 am

Think the prize freeze has another 2 years.

No idea what your on about with your comment 'contract which they are tied into' mind you.

Not contracted to anything.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

Angry Man wrote:are you really missing it..?

Due to my anti-red stance Ive stopped going to any football and even stopped watching it on TV or reading the sports page bin the papers. But recently Ive spoken to others who have stopped going for other reasons including the cost, poor atmosphere and so on.

However not one of them has said they are really missing it and in fact most are saying that they are enjoying it with many using the money saved from going to the football and spending it on other things like family and holidays and so on.

When is the season ticket freeze coming to an end..? as Im sure that others will be lost once their contract which they are tied into is up.

IMO the people who claim to have stopped going were looking for an excuse all along......Im unsure as to how you miss something you never went to??? going to wembley trips hardly makes you a regular anyway

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 am

CraigCCFC wrote:

IMO the people who claim to have stopped going were looking for an excuse all along......Im unsure as to how you miss something you never went to??? going to wembley trips hardly makes you a regular anyway

Now there is an accustion which is untrue yet people like yourself still believe it. Pot, kettle, black and so on. :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 am

So you started your protest against the re-brand years before it happened?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 am

Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Now there is an accustion which is untrue yet people like yourself still believe it. Pot, kettle, black and so on. :lol:

Untrue, not according to those who know you!!

Didnt you ring Annis one time begging him to get you tickets for wembley!! ohhhh I think you did as you didnt even qualify to get one............

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:17 am

RFMH wrote:So you started your protest against the re-brand years before it happened?

Another one who believes this untruth. FFS who needs the media!!! :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:45 am

CraigCCFC wrote:

Absolute rubbish - I know some of the most committed city fans who have stopped going, because they feel the club is no longer a true representation of Cardiff City & I wholeheartedly agree with them. However, I couldn't just give it up - still respect their opinion though.

Also know a lot of fans who don't plan to renew next season because of the change.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:46 am

Angry Man wrote:

Explain this.

The last part, nobody is tied into any contract, what are you on about?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

Absolute rubbish - I know some of the most committed city fans who have stopped going, because they feel the club is no longer a true representation of Cardiff City & I wholeheartedly agree with them. However, I couldn't just give it up - still respect their opinion though.

Also know a lot of fans who don't plan to renew next season because of the change.

IMO = In My Opinion

so you only respect the opinion of people that share the same opinion as you??? go away chuckle

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:22 am

MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Explain this.

Sorry my mistake I meant the premier lounge contracts

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:23 am

Angry Man wrote:
MillarFromTheHalfWayLine wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Explain this.

Sorry my mistake I meant the premier lounge contracts

;)

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 am

You have hardly ever watched cardiff anyway why do you keep on like if it concerns you? f**k off

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 am

jinks-rct wrote:

You have hardly ever watched cardiff anyway why do you keep on like if it concerns you? f**k off

you want me to f**k off now when it was only a little while ago you were begging me to go into business wirh you :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:37 am

Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

So your calling Annis a liar, because he told us before the cup final you rang up in a panic for tickets saying you doubt if you'd get one, bevcause yo'd only been to two games, If I'm wrong and Annis was lying them I genuinely apologise, just can't see why Annis would lie about something like that, please enlighten us.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:39 am

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

IF we go up next season for every one that doesnt renew there will be 10 NEW fans to take their place.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:43 am

Angry Man wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

you want me to f**k off now when it was only a little while ago you were begging me to go into business wirh you :lol:

I told you i was interested in the pub and you suggested I tried taking it over you wanted to be a silent/secret partner :lol:
Then pm'd me a few times asking had i contacted some guy who ran it and what the news was when i didnt take you up on it.
Now sling your hook joking city fan and stop making threads that dont concern you ie the rebrand.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:49 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

IMO = In My Opinion

so you only respect the opinion of people that share the same opinion as you??? go away chuckle

I know. What you said is absolute rubbish. No I won't go away.

I don't respect someone who says that the people who have left were looking for an excuse because its absolute bollocks.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:51 am

rb1976 wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

IF we go up next season for every one that doesnt renew there will be 10 NEW fans to take their place.

Great - a stadium full of plastics - will make the atmosphere even worse! :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
Barry Chuckle wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

IMO = In My Opinion

I know. What you said is absolute rubbish. No I won't go away.

I don't respect someone who says that the people who have left were looking for an excuse because its absolute bollocks.

thats your opinion which you are entitled to, shame im not allowed to have a different one you f*cking cretin

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

It's not an opinion though, it's just a bare faced lie - which I have just proved. So keep your insults to yourself.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

Barry Chuckle wrote:It's not an opinion though, it's just a bare faced lie - which I have just proved. So keep your insults to yourself.

you've proved it how? by saying words on here?? lol

if i want to insult you you clown, i will.........

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:11 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Angry Man wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:

So your calling Annis a liar, because he told us before the cup final you rang up in a panic for tickets saying you doubt if you'd get one, bevcause yo'd only been to two games, If I'm wrong and Annis was lying them I genuinely apologise, just can't see why Annis would lie about something like that, please enlighten us.

sorry Gwyn I missed that comment, could you post it back up please before answering.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

I miss a lot of games because of work. I miss it all the time.

It even annoys me if I can't sit and watch it on ssn or listen on the radio.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:18 pm

It's clear that you were never really a true fan. You just attended the games because you were following the crowd and thought it was a cool thing to do.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Karl wrote:It's clear that you were never really a true fan. You just attended the games because you were following the crowd and thought it was a cool thing to do.

and how is that clear..? do you know me now then..? FFS what a new breed joker!!!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:
Karl wrote:It's clear that you were never really a true fan. You just attended the games because you were following the crowd and thought it was a cool thing to do.

and how is that clear..? do you know me now then..? FFS what a new breed joker!!!!

Angry, did this phone call to Annis happen or is Gwyn fabricating the whole thing?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm

ive stopped going because of the re brand, i fell in love with a blue cardiff city, so ive been spending more time with the missus (more brownie points = less nagging) and spending more time with my friends who dont follow football, wont be going back untill we play in blue at home

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Angry Man wrote:

Angry, did this phone call to Annis happen or is Gwyn fabricating the whole thing?

Oh its a phone call now, sorry for my misunderstanding but I don't recall ever making such a phonecall. However people on here would believe Gwyn if he said the sky was green but I for one would take a look for myself.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Angry Man wrote:

Either that or you're just attention seeking again.

You don't miss it yet you're discussing it on the Internet with strangers.