Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last night felt like a win!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:37 am

The mood on the bus back, and In the away end at the final whistle felt like 3 points not 1
35 minutes with ten men under constant pressure and we hung on!

3 weeks ago we would have lost that game. In malky we trust :ayatollah:

Games like that the end of the season we could look back and say "that was a massive point" :ayatollah:

Re: Last night felt like a win!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:37 am

It is a great point under the circumstances.

Also win the games at home and what ever you get away is a bonus.

I heard Derby got a good record at home.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:28 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:It is a great point under the circumstances.

They do Alex! Only Burnley have won there this season :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:43 pm

My dear adamt958...let me remind you that you get 3 points for a win,one point for a draw,those two points lost could come back to bite us my dear chap..........but i suppose a draw is better than a defeat

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:02 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:It is a great point under the circumstances.

still with the sinclair avatar, move on ! :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:19 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear adamt958...let me remind you that you get 3 points for a win,one point for a draw,those two points lost could come back to bite us my dear chap..........but i suppose a draw is better than a defeat

yes, in understand that, but every single person i spoke to who was at pride park with me on the bus home said they were happy with that point and we had felt like we had won the game, a point on the road with ten men for 35 minutes against a side who have lost once at home all season is a result i would take 99 times out of 100

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:24 pm

angelis49 wrote:My dear adamt958...let me remind you that you get 3 points for a win,one point for a draw,those two points lost could come back to bite us my dear chap..........but i suppose a draw is better than a defeat

My dear olde worlde poster.

One is firmly of the opinion that the point thus gained through hardship last night
will doth prove to be the turning point of our season.

Verily, our players will take heart from the creditable performances against the odds
on two consecutive away trips.

The season doth start here!!... and we're already top!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:26 pm

adamt958 wrote:

yes, in understand that, but every single person i spoke to who was at pride park with me on the bus home said they were happy with that point and we had felt like we had won the game, a point on the road with ten men for 35 minutes against a side who have lost once at home all season is a result i would take 99 times out of 100

dont bother explaining to this angelis guy,his sole purpose is to wind people up on the forum

definetly agree with the original post,our coach was stuck in traffic and we arrived 25 minutes in and celebrated heidars while listening to the radio
It was a terrific battling point with 10 men and a makeshift defence

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:27 pm

was you on the supporters valleys coach? :lol:

we had someone on the phone to that coach when we were in derby and they we're driving down the hard shoulder of the leicester ring road :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:31 pm

adamt958 wrote:The mood on the bus back, and In the away end at the final whistle felt like 3 points not 1
35 minutes with ten men under constant pressure and we hung on!

3 weeks ago we would have lost that game. In malky we trust :ayatollah:

Games like that the end of the season we could look back and say "that was a massive point" :ayatollah:

I got right to the front applauding them.

You could see how much that point meant to the players

I think we will lose away from home again. But lessons have been learned. The opposition will
have to fight tooth and nail to get anything out of our lads from now on. Last night, and not
Barnsley (even though we won) will prove to be a massive turning point i think :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:11 am

My dear taffyapple ...your old world posting made me smile,and it suggested to me that you have a sense of humor,that being the case,i feel there is some hope of redemption for you old chap