Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" RESPECT TO NOONE "

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:35 am

RESPECT TO NOONE FOR TWEETING THIS, BUT I BELIEVE ALL PLAYERS WHO ARE SENT OF SHOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF FINE FROM THEIR CLUB, ' IF IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DESERVED TO BE. '

No excuses im gutted to have been sent off. I Apologise to all players, staff and fans . The boys showed great character to get the point!!
Ill learn from it support the boys on Sunday, work hard on the training pitch and put it right against Blackburn. Sorry again!!

Re: " RESPECT TO NOONE "

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:45 am

Shit happens,Theres not one person on here that hasn't regretted their actions at some point in their life.One in the eye for the muppets slagging him off on here last night.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 am

no need for a fine,i think he knows he has let people down,and has realised his mistake and appologised :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:23 am

i bet there is a fine. there is probably a small fine attached to a yellow too. nothing like the 'fooball manager' idiot was suggesting last night though

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:24 am

according to Carlos Tevez's wage slip that was shown on twitter the other day, its a £24 fine for a yellow card. Not much considering after tax he took home £410k

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:26 am

If he gets sent off for violent conduct then fine him
If he gets sent off for a dangerous career ending type tackle then fine him
If he gets sent off for taking his shirt off after already being booked then fine him
If he gets sent of for a miss timed tackle ! well that's football
If he gets sent off for a professional foul then that's football
If he gets sent off for abusing the official then fine him.

Noone should not get fined end of. He has done the decent thing and apologised to to his manager team and Fans, so in my view that is the end of it. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:43 am

Nuclearblue wrote:If he gets sent off for violent conduct then fine him
If he gets sent off for taking his shirt off after already being booked then fine him

Noone should not get fined end of. He has done the decent thing and apologised to to his manager team and Fans, so in my view that is the end of it. :ayatollah:

This :ayatollah:

Can't fine every man who's sent off.

Last minute European cup final 1-0 up. Players breaks through on the half way line, your the last man. You do a Gabor and you get sent off but your side hold out. Your a hero!!

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:55 am

That bill wasn't even Tevez, how can people fall for so much crap.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:03 am

well said! :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:04 am

DandoCCFC wrote:That bill wasn't even Tevez, how can people fall for so much crap.

and you know this how?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 am

He ended up saying "Im still a lad " - fair comment - great guy ,will be missed on saturday but good rest - other players can come in

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:RESPECT TO NOONE FOR TWEETING THIS, BUT I BELIEVE ALL PLAYERS WHO ARE SENT OF SHOULD HAVE SOME KIND OF FINE FROM THEIR CLUB, ' IF IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DESERVED TO BE. '

No excuses im gutted to have been sent off. I Apologise to all players, staff and fans . The boys showed great character to get the point!!
Ill learn from it support the boys on Sunday, work hard on the training pitch and put it right against Blackburn. Sorry again!!

Im glad he has done that as it was needed. Shows he knew he was totally in the wrong. He knows he lost his head for a moment and got caught up in it all.

Hopefully next game he comes out fighting to rectify this by scoring/assisting goals as he has done prior to the sending off.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 am

Nahh I'd just Hang him infront of the squad.

"This is what happens lads, to many yellows and a trip to the Gallows!!".

Harsh I know, but think of the fair play awards in the future :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:28 am

The bill looks fake as and has no logo of Man City like most clubs have on their bills and Man City slammed the rumour on their twitter page.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am

DandoCCFC wrote:The bill looks fake as and has no logo of Man City like most clubs have on their bills and Man City slammed the rumour on their twitter page.

K

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 pm

ur all takin it out on noone but wat about lappin red card on saturday? not even a mention of him gettin fined

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 pm

DandoCCFC wrote:The bill looks fake as and has no logo of Man City like most clubs have on their bills and Man City slammed the rumour on their twitter page.

the bill? it was a payslip to start....and if you check some well known Manchester journalists seem to believe its true.

Man city would deny because when you see footballers earning that much in black and white it hits home how truly detached from "working mans game" they really are.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:23 pm

Cardiff_Davies wrote:ur all takin it out on noone but wat about lappin red card on saturday? not even a mention of him gettin fined

no one will mention that cause we won :?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

No idea how much a Yellow and Red costs as a professional but as an amature a Yellow is £9.50. I can't imagine a Yellow is just £24 in the Premier League. Must be more than that surely.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Well done Nooney, we will only accept your apology if you score 3 in your next game BACK :D :D
"NOONEY NOONEY" :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Make him sing Mysterious Girl on the centre circle at half time on Sunday. He won't get sent off again in a hurry...

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:26 pm

Let's fine one of our top performers for being sent off, really good logic. The 1st challenge is debatable, the second is a definite yellow but I didn't think he deserved a yellow on the 1st

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:44 pm

I Bleed Blue wrote:Let's fine one of our top performers for being sent off, really good logic. The 1st challenge is debatable, the second is a definite yellow but I didn't think he deserved a yellow on the 1st

Read what I said

' IF IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DESERVED TO BE. '

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:45 pm

milly44 wrote:

This :ayatollah:

Can't fine every man who's sent off.

Last minute European cup final 1-0 up. Players breaks through on the half way line, your the last man. You do a Gabor and you get sent off but your side hold out. Your a hero!!

Read what I posted

' IF IT LOOKS LIKE THEY DESERVED TO BE. '

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:51 pm

Fining players will only breed discontent and lower morale within the team.

Not only are they in a fortunate financial position anyway, but they (hopefully!) don't try and get sent off. Everyone makes mistakes, and I believe that it is a managers job to advise, coach and help the player learn from his error as opposed to dishing out futile punishments and creating scapegoats.

Well done Noone, humble and honest :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:16 pm

nah, fining is not a universally good idea
sometimes last man challengers save the team
89 minutes in, clipping the guy who is top scorer for his team as he goes 1 on 1
he misses the free kick - we win 1-0
- that red card is taking one for the team

Noone's was not like that obviously, and i think we have to appreciate his response, shows character, fining him now would sen the wrong message

Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:20 pm

All I've got to say is if Noone had been a Derby player, he probably wouldn't have got ONE yellow card let alone TWO.

Yet another home biassed anti Cardiff ref.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Considering his disciplinary record then that was just a blip. His first ever red. <o>

Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm

So should everybody who fucks up in work be fined also?

It's the same thing everybody makes mistakes he hasn't killed anybody people need to chill out

Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Noone was throwing himself into tackles trying to win the ball.

I'd rather a player get sent off occasionally doing that than becoming a passenger when things are going against us like with Chris Burke.

(Burke was superb going forward, but when the chipos were down he was useless at winning the ball back - Noone gives us the attacking options PLUS gets stuck in defensively)