Sorry but he's a wanker

No, you're the wanker.

Re: A song to sing for our ex manager on Sunday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

ihatealiens wrote:SACKED IN THE MORNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORNING
SACKED IN THE MORRRRRNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORRRRNING

after we wipe the floor with Sheffield Wednesday - greedy bugger sitting there taking his pay off - now here comes our pay off. I reckon if we stuff them on Sunday - he's a goner :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He may be gone before Sunday :o :o :o

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Angry Man wrote:
the lanes in ely wrote:Things as serious as that which stays with you forever, your Father died while the accusations were on going? Have thousands of football fans sing about it? NO get a life, and you were a councilor, f**k me what a fucked up world. Well done Adam you look a c**t again

if you know you know you done nothing wrong then get on with life FFS!!!! My family relatives died when the local media were at their worst but they knew I did nothing wrong and thats all that counts.

Theres an old saying called 'sticks and stones' yet Jones wanted to use the accusations against him to shield him from the reality that hes an average manager.

how can him and his family get on with his life if cretins like you think it ok to say things an bring it all back up,
a councillor put thins like this on message boards what a immature person you are,you should be totally
ashamed of yourself

Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Angry Man wrote:What about 'with a packet of sweets and a cheesy smile' :lol:

Sorry but he's a wanker

I'm not justifying or defending what you just said, but everything you post on here, you get insulted straight away. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you're the most liked poster. :D