Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A song to sing for our ex manager on Sunday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:24 am

SACKED IN THE MORNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORNING
SACKED IN THE MORRRRRNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORRRRNING

after we wipe the floor with Sheffield Wednesday - greedy bugger sitting there taking his pay off - now here comes our pay off. I reckon if we stuff them on Sunday - he's a goner :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: A song to sing for our ex manager on Sunday

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:05 am

ihatealiens wrote:SACKED IN THE MORNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORNING
SACKED IN THE MORRRRRNING
YOU'RE GONNA BE SACKED IN THE MORRRRNING

after we wipe the floor with Sheffield Wednesday - greedy bugger sitting there taking his pay off - now here comes our pay off. I reckon if we stuff them on Sunday - he's a goner :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

think u might be spot on m8. read his quote after there spanking last night against watford. my first thought was " calm down Dave " :shock: . i think he knows hes running out of time. probably the last place he wants to go for his next game. cant thank the bloke enough for what he did here though. i know hes not everyone's cup of tea, but after Sunday i truly wish him well :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:07 am

What about 'with a packet of sweets and a cheesy smile' :lol:

Sorry but he's a wanker

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:12 am

fair play angry man your a c**t, do you know what he must go through with all that shit? Football to one side he is a human, people may think hes shit with fans etc but so would you be if you had been through what he has, the reason he acts so strange in interviews all down to this and wankers like you. Outside of football hes a very funny guy who will do anything for anyone,lets hope you get acussed of something like that and watch it ruin you and your familys life.

Knob

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:15 am

the lanes in ely wrote:fair play angry man your a c**t, do you know what he must go through with all that shit? Football to one side he is a human, people may think hes shit with fans etc but so would you be if you had been through what he has, the reason he acts so strange in interviews all down to this and wankers like you. Outside of football hes a very funny guy who will do anything for anyone,lets hope you get acussed of something like that and watch it ruin you and your familys life.

Knob

In fact I have been acussed of many things in the press on many occasions you prick!!! However I knew I was innocent on 'most' things which I was acussed of yet get on with life.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:22 am

Things as serious as that which stays with you forever, your Father died while the accusations were on going? Have thousands of football fans sing about it? NO get a life, and you were a councilor, f**k me what a fucked up world. Well done Adam you look a c**t again

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Things as serious as that which stays with you forever, your Father died while the accusations were on going? Have thousands of football fans sing about it? NO get a life, and you were a councilor, f**k me what a fucked up world. Well done Adam you look a c**t again

if you know you know you done nothing wrong then get on with life FFS!!!! My family relatives died when the local media were at their worst but they knew I did nothing wrong and thats all that counts.

Theres an old saying called 'sticks and stones' yet Jones wanted to use the accusations against him to shield him from the reality that hes an average manager.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:33 am

Out of order Angry man.

What DJ got accused of is far worse than anything you have been accused of in the media. Imagine the effect it had on his family with that accusation being publicised nationally

As long as he knows he is not guilty just get on with it???

Like you felt the need to defend yourself on here yesterday regarding the threats to tenants...... If you werent guilty, why didnt you just get on with it?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 am

get on with your life when thousands of cunts shout about it every weekend, what planet you on? I used to feel sorry for you, seen what a tw*t you are the last few months though.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 am

CraigCCFC wrote:Out of order Angry man.

What DJ got accused of is far worse than anything you have been accused of in the media. Imagine the effect it had on his family with that accusation being publicised nationally

Sorry but the accusations against me were never printed in the National media then were they..? He wasn't guilty of it and thats all that matters yet I suppose in the day of sitting in the stands with your fingers on lips have arrived and people in the terraces can't say anything out of order these days because its naughty.

And people wonder why more and more are turning away from modern day football.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:39 am

Like you felt the need to defend yourself on here yesterday regarding the threats to tenants...... If you werent guilty, why didnt you just get on with it?

Quite right.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:40 am

the lanes in ely wrote:get on with your life when thousands of cunts shout about it every weekend, what planet you on? I used to feel sorry for you, seen what a tw*t you are the last few months though.

thats football banter and if he don't like it then get another job.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:43 am

I pleaded guilty to the worded threats but I feel that the report wasn't balanced whatsoever. In fact they didn't even mention the reasoning why I threatened to take civil action against them and thats why I'm making a complaint to the PCC. Apart from making a complaint I am getting on with it now, my parents are in a safe place and that was the main reason behind it all.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:49 am

Right, no more spoiling my thread with comments about Dave Jones personal life, thats his business :lol: . It's all about Jones as a manager (my opinion distinctly average) and what he thought of us as supporters. Now Cardiff City, I feel, will come and bite him back on his arse this Sunday and ill be singing the song at the start of this thread - feel free to join me at the end of the match in chorus pmsl :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:50 am

Football banter????? f**k me your a right wanker int you, thats nothing to do with football banter, can you not for one second think how seroius it all was for him what his family and kids went though and its ok to sing about it at football is it? Worded threats??!! you live in never never land if your comparing the two, no wounder people think your a tw*t

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:53 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Football banter????? f**k me your a right wanker int you, thats nothing to do with football banter, can you not for one second think how seroius it all was for him what his family and kids went though and its ok to sing about it at football is it? Worded threats??!! you live in never never land if your comparing the two, no wounder people think your a tw*t

He wasn't guilty, people know that and if they don't know it now they never will. You only live once so he should get on with life and enjoy rather than using it as a shield against his average management skills.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:56 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Football banter????? f**k me your a right wanker int you, thats nothing to do with football banter, can you not for one second think how seroius it all was for him what his family and kids went though and its ok to sing about it at football is it? Worded threats??!! you live in never never land if your comparing the two, no wounder people think your a tw*t

So by your comments I take it that you are a new breed of football fan because you have never sung a song which others could say was out of order.? That is football banter

Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 am

Righto ok, Anyways average was quite good to be seeing as he took us to an FA cup Final and on the brink of the premier leauge numerous times, something you (as a long life fan when no one was there in div 3) as you say should be very greatfull for

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:11 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Righto ok, Anyways average was quite good to be seeing as he took us to an FA cup Final and on the brink of the premier leauge numerous times, something you (as a long life fan when no one was there in div 3) as you say should be very greatfull for

sorry but given the players he had at the club many other managers would have taken us up IMO. The Cup final was a fantastic lucky run where we only played Boro (who were relegated that year) throughout the run playing inthe Premier League while other teams where knocking the big boys out.

However once again your comment does come across that you are a new breed of fan and may I take this opportunity to thank you and your fellow new breeders for killing the sport which many of us fell in love with.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:12 am

Sometimes Adam, you really are a numptey.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:13 am

Angry Man wrote:What about 'with a packet of sweets and a cheesy smile' :lol:

Sorry but he's a wanker

You really are a terrible human being.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 am

New breed of fan? You know nothing about me then do you, all because I dont like people singing pedo songs at an innocent man which has effected him and his familys life in a massive way.

So what type of fan are you, from what I have seen just a wannabe lad who know one likes, all the gear no idea, with a big chip on your shoulder

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 am

the lanes in ely wrote:New breed of fan? You know nothing about me then do you, all because I dont like people singing pedo songs at an innocent man which has effected him and his familys life in a massive way.

So what type of fan are you, from what I have seen just a wannabe lad who know one likes, all the gear no idea, with a big chip on your shoulder

You haven't sang anything which is out of order at the football = New breed.

'wannabe lad' don't make me laugh :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:22 am

Yes I have, i will be the first to admit, I used to sing about terry coles all the time, untill Mikey was killed, if anyone sang about his death i would go mental, so you realise what people feel when you sing these songs. Is that ok for you?

Ye wannabe lad :geek:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:25 am

the lanes in ely wrote:Yes I have, i will be the first to admit, I used to sing about terry coles all the time, untill Mikey was killed, if anyone sang about his death i would go mental, so you realise what people feel when you sing these songs. Is that ok for you?

Ye wannabe lad :geek:

So when people sing 'the referees a wanker' do they have a meeting to see if their family are watching before opening their mouths..?

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 am

fair play what an absolute c**t you are

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:33 am

f**k me your thick as shit! Call dave jones a c**t, a wanker, call the away fans cunts call the ref a c**t, anyone knows that is just part of it, i couldnt give a shit about all that, All i have said is about the pedo songs because i know him and know how it has effected him and his family! So therefore I will feel it is wrong to sing something about that too him, its not something petty like tax stuff or threatening words, its been called a pedo! Cant you grasp what that must feel like, for him and his family that years on people still say it, not in banter in an attempt to wind him up etc, vile things, threats made etc. Ah i give up, you really are strange

Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:39 am

Retruning to the thread - Dave Jones did wonders for our club up until his last season when he really should have got that squad promoted. Agree he never had the best rapport with the fans and press, but come on the guy deserves more plaudits than he gets from many on here. I hope he gets a good reception on Sunday and then we go and stuff them - not because its DJ, but because I want us to get three points against a very poor side in a dreadful run of form. After that if he gets sacked, he gets sacked, thats football and all managers are used to it being a precarious way to make admittedly a very good living.

As for Angry Man - I've never commented on his posts before but he doesn't do himself any favours does he. Most rational thinking people would find his comments on this subject abhorrent.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:47 am

Angry Man wrote:

He wasn't guilty, people know that and if they don't know it now they never will. You only live once so he should get on with life and enjoy rather than using it as a shield against his average management skills.

I don't know if you post to wind people up? if not and this is the way you are as a person I feel sorry for you, all I see is poison in your posts.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:27 pm

Angry Man = Dumbass of 2012!! Utter tosser and vile human being!