Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birmingham - Away

Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 am

Any idea when the tickets will go on sale and can you book with the supporters club and they get the tickets? if so when will i get the tickets off them, is it when i get on the coach? i know its a while away but i thought i would ask, and the coach will park right outside the stadium is that right? :ayatollah:

Re: Birmingham - Away

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:36 am

guess i will ask closer to the date then :lol:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:38 am

Supporters coach you can book on the bus and book a ticket on with them.

You can get the ticket yourself if you want though.

Tickets wont be out until maybe Peterborough game or just after I would guess.

Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:43 am

DandoCCFC wrote:Supporters coach you can book on the bus and book a ticket on with them.

You can get the ticket yourself if you want though.

Tickets wont be out until maybe Peterborough game or just after I would guess.

ok, cheers for the help

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 pm

jamesmorgan1927 wrote:Any idea when the tickets will go on sale and can you book with the supporters club and they get the tickets? if so when will i get the tickets off them, is it when i get on the coach? i know its a while away but i thought i would ask, and the coach will park right outside the stadium is that right? :ayatollah:

From my previous visits the coaches are parked in a secure compound right next to the Stadium mate. I hope this helps. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 pm

jamesmorgan1927 wrote:Any idea when the tickets will go on sale and can you book with the supporters club and they get the tickets? if so when will i get the tickets off them, is it when i get on the coach? i know its a while away but i thought i would ask, and the coach will park right outside the stadium is that right? :ayatollah:

From my previous visits the coaches are parked in a secure compound right next to the Stadium mate. I hope this helps. :ayatollah:

Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:24 pm

TERRYB wrote:

yeah thats a big help thanks mate :ayatollah: